Personal Giveaway [CHRISTMAS] AdGuard Premium

khanyash

AdGuard is not only an ad blocker, but a whole ad blocking and privacy protection suite. ... It is a standalone program, which exempts it from limitations of the browser extension approach to ad blocking. In addition to its main function, it protects your privacy and stops malware and phishing websites.

Thank you for the wonderful giveaway dear  @yashkhan

• Replies 45
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @yashkhan for this amazing giveaway!

I like to win a license because of its comprehensive ad-blocking features and personal data protection when surfing the web using browsers or apps with ads. Using a limited trial version at the moment and I'm loving it. Count me in please!

First of all thank you for organizing this giveaway.

I would like to win AD guard premium because it is an system wide ad blocker. It has the capability to block ads on any things whether it is browser or apps also it is capable of blocking malicious script and bitcoin miner which are very common these days.

SyntacticSyntax

The main reason I would like to win an Adguard key is to filter ads system-wide especially on android. The built-in adblockers for android web browser doesn't work properly. They don't have function like hiding element after the ads are blocked. They also lack configuration for filter lists. Chrome doesn't even have an extension support! Also going by filtering ads through hosts file is complex and it doesn't block all ads inside apps. What I like about Adguard is that you also can filter https inside apps, can monitor apps data usage, use DNSCrypt which is an advantage for privacy users and both non-root, root users can use this through VPN and proxy respectively.

Using it on Windows is also the best thing since it filter every program inside your computer instead of relying just on adblocker in web browser.

No matter which browser we are on, no matter which site, we are blocked from annoying ads, secured from entering malicious sites by displaying a banner of "dangerous site" keeping us  in safe mode.  Adguard the best Guard you can have!

Hello there,  wish all Merry xmas in advance. Best Adblocker with many built in features. Best software to block advertisements.

I hope get it and good luck to all !

6 hours ago, cell0ne said:

Was in hospital for treatments so could not reply Yashkhan

You reply to the winning message, I will send you the licenses.

On 1/1/2019 at 10:42 AM, cell0ne said:

Was in hospital for treatments so could not reply Yashkhan

On 1/1/2019 at 5:14 PM, yashkhan said:

You reply to the winning message, I will send you the licenses.

License sent to you

• Reefa unpinned this topic

Archived