Site issue

Betts1964

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Because this is an option available for all members, and in order to start a topic the option is available in each individual forum.

Issue i have is evertime i click on a link, or right click on a link and select open in new tab, all links and right click new tab links open in a new window and not a new tab. Very annoying. Instead of nice neat row of tabs I have have way too many new windows open. It's very messy and hard to navigate. This of course happened after windows 10 update. The weird thing is, it only happens here at nsane forums. Other sites are fine. Links open in a new tab like they are supposed too. Anyone else have this problem? How to fix .. hmmm ....

55 minutes ago, PistalPete said:

evertime i click on a link, or right click on a link and select open in new tab, all links and right click new tab links open in a new window and not a new tab.

Which browser?

• Administrator
2 hours ago, bergy1964 said:

So the Start new topic button is not visible to you in Software Chat. Is it same for all the sub-forums or just Software Chat there.

26 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

So the Start new topic button is not visible to you in Software Chat. Is it same for all the sub-forums or just Software Chat there.

It's the same way, yes.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, bergy1964 said:

It's the same way, yes.

Did some background check. No problems here. It's possible that it's a bug with your account or more likely, something is blocking on your side there.

• Administrator

It's very much possible that something is blocking that button from loading there.

Try clearing your cache and disable any adblocker you have there and try it.

Archived