Internet Download Manager 6.32 Build 1

Karamjit

not sure if this error has been reported before or not

but using @november_ra1n patch not sure if the patch is the issue or it is an IDM or even a browser related issue.

IDM download window get frozen when trying to download a combined zip file attachment from Gmail (a feature available in Gmail if you have multiple attachment files it allows you to download them all as single compressed file)

not sure if that applies to other e-mails but that is what i had issue with

i had to press the alt key to force my Firefox to use its built-in downloader instead of IDM

• Replies 110
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/2/2018 at 10:02 AM, bringi said:

but using @november_ra1n patch not sure if the patch is the issue or it is an IDM or even a browser related issue.

IDM download window get frozen when trying to download a combined zip file attachment from Gmail (a feature available in Gmail if you have multiple attachment files it allows you to download them all as single compressed file)

i had to press the alt key to force my Firefox to use its built-in downloader instead of IDM

me too!!!

On 12/2/2018 at 2:02 PM, bringi said:

Are you sure have the last browser integration installed ? Apparently whit this latest there's no new integration...... right now apparently the latest it's again 6.31.9......

6 minutes ago, DjDiabolik said:

Are you sure have the last browser integration installed ? Apparently whit this latest there's no new integration...... right now apparently the latest it's again 6.31.9......

I have to try it with Chrome then even though using Firefox other downloads works fine i get the pop up IDM download windows asking where to save but as i mentioned it only freezes when trying to download an attachement from Gmail so if the browser integration is the issue IDM pop up download window should not even appear right ??

I've always used the patch by D10N4 in case someone is having trouble, no popups and you can customize the registration name.

On 12/2/2018 at 3:02 PM, bringi said:

I just tested it Zip all attachments feature and download works fine with me on Chrome, using a different patch on the 6.32 build 1 release.

Internet Download Manager 6.32 Build 1 does not detect video downloads.

I already reinstalled a bunch of times and other downloads are fine.

I even installed the Chrome Policy Template and whitelisted the 6.31.9 extension ngpampappnmepgilojfohadhhmbhlaek

Is it only me?

4 hours ago, nir said:

Have always preferred @b1r0ng's idm when it's available.  @b1r0ng's quiet offer is much appreciated.

I'll give it a shot, haven't had an activation issue, just can't detect videos.

1 minute ago, Michael* said:

can't detect videos

@Michael* Don't know what to say except I have never had video-detection or any other problems with any of @b1r0ng's versions going way way back... and the latest version.  

23 minutes ago, nir said:

@Michael* Don't know what to say except I have never had video-detection or any other problems with any of @b1r0ng's versions going way way back... and the latest version.  

I just clean installed @b1r0ng's latest and it installed perfectly, but I still can't detect videos on youtube.

I don't know what the problem is?

8 minutes ago, Michael* said:

I don't know what the problem is?

@Michael*, What browser are you using?  Please visit IDM web site and follow the instructions for appropriate browser integration by installing the appropriate add on file from the IDM folder in Program Files (x86). Good luck.

1 hour ago, nir said:

@Michael*, What browser are you using?  Please visit IDM web site and follow the instructions for appropriate browser integration by installing the appropriate add on file from the IDM folder in Program Files (x86). Good luck.

Using Chrome. I did those things and they didn't work. I can download everything else. Something is blocking this function, I guess. I have to use 4k downloader to get the videos.

9 hours ago, Michael* said:

Internet Download Manager 6.32 Build 1 does not detect video downloads.

Uninstall the latest version. Install any older version that worked. Uninstall it. Re-install the latest version.

You could try this 👆 if you haven't already tried.

Spoiler

On 11/17/2018 at 10:25 AM, -=[4lfre1re]=- said:

-You can add your own settigs by putting the file Settings.reg in the same folder than installer...

Hi @-=[4lfre1re]=-, can you please clarify what you mean by putting the file the same folder as the installer. When I downloaded the files for the online installer, there's no settings.reg. Do I just make a file called settings.reg ? and if so, do I need to write anything in the reg file?

On 11/23/2018 at 11:24 PM, Ecarion said:

I'm wonder :

• if you can give me one advice @dcs18 in the aim to replace MegaDownloader ?
  • Unless @DR_ADHAM has one solution to my trouble ?

For the record :  it was explained there and I don't believe I had make mistake with this guide.

I don't use very often "mega.nz" but from my point of view, it will improve IDM. At least if we can find the origin and rectify this trouble.

What you need is JDownloader2 With accounts added to the accounts section, There are even premium account database providing websites which can be used to add multiple accounts into the same. I'm using my free mega account to download shows and movies from site which hosts them in mega and other hosts, and it does the job very well. JD2 is very good for downloading from multiple file hosts.

3 hours ago, TrojanK said:

Uninstall the latest version. Install any older version that worked. Uninstall it. Re-install the latest version.

You could try this 👆 if you haven't already tried.

Reveal hidden contents

I did that, too but still couldn't detect videos. I have no idea why ...

4 minutes ago, Michael* said:

Settings issue?

Downloads -> Options -> Customize IDM Download panels for browsers .

28 minutes ago, Michael* said:

If you haven't already, check Chrome's extension settings to make sure the IDM extension is enabled.

48 minutes ago, Michael* said:

I did that, too but still couldn't detect videos.

So, that means older version worked OK in that same browser..right?

Please mention the installer you used - official or some other.

Try another browser (Firefox).

On 12/2/2018 at 3:02 PM, bringi said:

This has happened to me very few times in the past. Sometimes it was clearly a network issue... other times, I don't know. But I assumed it was fixed in recent builds, since I haven't had the problem for a long time. To me, it happened sometimes with Chrome and sometimes with Firefox, so it wasn't a browser integration issue - other downloads worked fine on both browsers. If I had to guess, it may be a patch issue, you may want to try another patch and see if it happens again.

Archived