Microsoft Hires Family Guy to Sell Windows 7

Naota

It has been brought to my attention recently that Microsoft has hired Family Guy to Sell Windows 7.

From GeekMontage.com

According to Tom’s Hardware, Microsoft has recently constructed a deal wth Fox to advertise Windows 7. This deal has been agreed to be Family Guy’s creator, Seth MacFarlane, and is set to air on November 8th. Keep in mind that this is three weeks after Windows 7 if launched.

The current title is “Family Guy Presents: Seth & Alex’s Almost Live Comedy Show” and it according to Tomshardware, is, “a mix of live-action musical performances, animated shorts and celebrity guest appearances”.

Will this actually boost sales or adoption of Windows 7? I highly doubt it! What do you think?

• Replies 2
  • Views 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Windows 7 has been through a lot of free advertisements until now:beta versions reviews ,groups on the net begging microsoft to release 7....

Windows 7 has been through a lot of free advertisements until now:beta versions reviews ,groups on the net begging microsoft to release 7....

I agree. I have no idea why they would spend money on this... i wonder how it will turn out.

Archived