Escape the Bathroom

Naota

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around to post jokes lately! I have been finishing up a game that I was working on. I finally got it out today and posted it up on New Grounds, and well... now its spread everywhere in the last few hours.

I would really like everyone's opinion on it! You can get to it from here:

http://www.geekmontage.com/2009/10/12/escape-the-bathroom-3d-released-forum-open/

The game isn't doing as well (rating-wise) as I would have hoped. Any words of suggestion, or letting me know of any bugs found would be really appreciated, seeing how people aren't saying why they are rating it so low.

I hope to hear from u all soon! Feel free to be brutal.

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

interesting. dont have it say i can put something there. that kind of gave it all away. plus put items that dont do anything to get out of the bathroom. maybe to be used in other parts of the place (future parts)? easiest for that be the other items you couldnt pickup in the drawer. break the mmirro or take a drawer with you.

• Administrator

Well I'm still playin it. Not completed yet. Didn't read the walkthrough. What I can say is the inventory is very very hard to use.

Well I'm still playin it. Not completed yet. Didn't read the walkthrough. What I can say is the inventory is very very hard to use.

hmm. could you elaborate! =)

interesting. dont have it say i can put something there. that kind of gave it all away. plus put items that dont do anything to get out of the bathroom. maybe to be used in other parts of the place (future parts)? easiest for that be the other items you couldnt pickup in the drawer. break the mmirro or take a drawer with you.

• Administrator

When I click on the inventory, cursor should change or the inventory should allow to drag and click. But I cannot understand how to use inventory properly. The cursor does not, nor the screen tells me that I have clicked anythin in the inventory, if I have click anythin I should be able to know that I have clicked the specific item in the inventory.

BTW, who's voice is it? Yours? :P

When I click on the inventory, cursor should change or the inventory should allow to drag and click. But I cannot understand how to use inventory properly. The cursor does not, nor the screen tells me that I have clicked anythin in the inventory, if I have click anythin I should be able to know that I have clicked the specific item in the inventory.

BTW, who's voice is it? Yours? :P

Good point. Right now once you pick up an item it will automatically be used when its needed without you clicking or dragging. I think your way would make more sense though.

Haha and no its my friend's voice. I didn't have a mic at the time so he had to do the voices.

• Administrator

Good you took it into consideration. :)

You know this game is a Point and Click Adventure game. And I'm mad after Point and Click Adventure games. I have played almost every famous Point and Click Adventure game.

I'll post the review/advices soon. But tomorrow.

Good you took it into consideration. :)

You know this game is a Point and Click Adventure game. And I'm mad after Point and Click Adventure games. I have played almost every famous Point and Click Adventure game.

I'll post the review/advices soon. But tomorrow.

Well if i could recommend any escape types of game to you I would tell you to play:

www.hotel626.com

its a game made by the company that makes Doritos and is only playable after 6pm. It is a pretty good escape game in my opinion. They do some unique stuff in it. Maybe you have played it before.

=P thx btw.

• Administrator

Thanx for the site (www.hotel626.com) but I cannot play it. :mellow:

It asks to take a webcam pic for registration but I haven't installed a cam for security reason. :(

I escaped!

haha glad to hear it!

Thanx for the site (www.hotel626.com) but I cannot play it. :mellow:

It asks to take a webcam pic for registration but I haven't installed a cam for security reason. :(

its okay! you can play without that. btw when it asks for u should actually put it in. it makes the game better. =)

Archived