Fontonizer

SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Dear REaders,

Wasn't too sure where to post this and I know I shouldn't be requesting but I am sorta arge, that I didn't save me a copy of this program in the past... andnow I can't seem to find it anywhere...

I can but then via Torrents, all without seeds.

It's a great program and I sorta need it urgently now due to Win7 and not properly cooperating with Fonts... as sometimes it likes to 'hide' fonts from me. I've tried a plethora of Freeware for this and they can't seem to even detect the font or those that can, can't seem to properly delete them. Since the font I need to 'replace' is 'hidden' and I can't see/find it.

And Fontonizer seems to be the only program that was able to fix this problem.

So if anyone happens to know where I can find a working copy, ^^, as I found 2 but they didn't work as advertised.

Thanks.

• Replies 16
  • Views 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, there you go, I've uploaded it on WHFFand the "share-code" is: ?Action=download&fileid=89204, and the archive password is: nsane

Enjoy ;)

SacredCultivator

Thanks, although not too sure why it isn't working for me ><.

As it keeps asking me to register.

SacredCultivator

@Lohengrin: Funny thing... I've actualyl tried most of those that were listed, and some worked okay in regard to DETECTING the hidden font, but when I try to uninstall it, I get error message saying it can't be found, even though it shows the font name on their list. Mand yjust didn't find the font at all.

@heath28m: That was the first one I tried after Fontonizer.

It's weird that only Fontonizer seemed to work for me, but just bleh that I can't get it to properly work wiht the Pirate now =/

Fontonizer 1.3 build 140 with patch :- after patch has been applied, register using any numbers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Download .... Hotfile.com

ShareCode .............. /links/14714843/8715644/fontonizer_1.3_build_140__patch.rar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheers

Jofre

SacredCultivator

NOt that i know of.. As i know they have a 'trial', but witht he trial, can't do much...

And if anything, I think there are still files relating to it on my PC/registry, that might be cuasing this...

Becuse I did notice that even when just TRYING it, it asks me for a Key, can't even test it...

But I've used a few reg cleaners and no solution.

NOt that i know of.. As i know they have a 'trial', but witht he trial, can't do much...

And if anything, I think there are still files relating to it on my PC/registry, that might be cuasing this...

Becuse I did notice that even when just TRYING it, it asks me for a Key, can't even test it...

But I've used a few reg cleaners and no solution.

Ok, I just re-tested it on my home PC (Windows 7 x64) and it I got the same result as you, BUT all you need to do is press "enter key" and type anything and voila! it worked for me.

PS: although the program itself worked (fixed) it couldn't detect a single font, ironic, isn't it? lol

You know what you may be finding are files that are installed when install the main font. A lot of people miss that.. Unless you manually install the bold and Italic versions of the regular font for example..Yo may not actually have it.. but there is a link to it in your Fonts folder.. usually these fonts are just hidden, OR they may be linked to in your Font Folder.. but actually reside elsewhere..For example I have a font called 'Generic' in my font folder and it is a shortcut link..the file actually resides in 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\SING\Mark II'...I remember you had this issue before too.. if I remember right..LOL

SacredCultivator

@ Lohengrin: Hmm just tried again as I do use Win7 64-bit {And I got it to work int eh past, so it isn't a compatibility issue for sure).

Tried clicking on Enter Code, typed jibberish, hit enter, and the program exits itself.

@heath28m: Not being redirected or anything, as the font is Custom Made (Symbols) used for a TV Show, so the Font Creator needs to update it weekly, as each week on the show features a new 'monster' with a new symbol.

Quite annoying really ><

SacredCultivator

@jofre: How interesting... Affter applying the patch... And then double-clicking on it... Shows my mouse pointer loading, but after a few seconds... nothing... =/

@jofre: How interesting... Affter applying the patch... And then double-clicking on it... Shows my mouse pointer loading, but after a few seconds... nothing... =/

-----------------------------------------------------------

So, you copy/paste patch to the same directory where program was installed, applied patch and that`s what happened (nothing ?)

Are you sure the program has compatibility with win7 x64? Because I am testing on WinXP, and it works.

@ Lohengrin: Hmm just tried again as I do use Win7 64-bit {And I got it to work int eh past, so it isn't a compatibility issue for sure).

Tried clicking on Enter Code, typed jibberish, hit enter, and the program exits itself.

@heath28m: Not being redirected or anything, as the font is Custom Made (Symbols) used for a TV Show, so the Font Creator needs to update it weekly, as each week on the show features a new 'monster' with a new symbol.

Quite annoying really ><

Sorry mate, I give up, it works fine here so I assume the problem is at your end but I dunno for sure :(

SacredCultivator

@jofre: Yes, as I've used it in the past on Win7 64-bit. And ccopied patch to the directory.

@Lohengrin: No problem.

You've all tried to help, juust not too sure what's causing it ><

@jofre: Yes, as I've used it in the past on Win7 64-bit. And ccopied patch to the directory.

@Lohengrin: No problem.

You've all tried to help, juust not too sure what's causing it ><

Well, I think it'll be easier to look for alternative, I know you didn't have any luck with that before but it seems the only viable option now :s

PS: it's a long shot, but perhaps this will help?

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Font-Utils/

Archived