[Personal Giveaway] Windows 10 Pro (1x OEM License)

Myna

breachinbleach

Hi cannot update win7 so I would still love to be in the giveaway for a chance to win win10 pro license please .Thks

• Replies 59
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @Myna for anther great giveaway.

I hope the lottery via random.org show my name in the top of the list because I'm recovering a pc for which I need to buy an hd, and I'm going to need an OS ... so this giveaway comes at the right time to enjoy windows 10

An operating system that some nsane experts say is the biggest mistake man can make, is the devil in the form of OS, blablabla...

Well, shall we see right?

Cya

My old friend since 20 years WinMillenium is too old for Slimjet or Brave Browser - I must modern my computer with new Windows10 for next 20 years - Thank You.

C.G.B. Spender

OEM keys are perfectly fine to use, please everybody readjust your tinfoil hats.

I use OEM keys I bought for around 7£ on 4 computers, 2 of them had issues with reactivating after reinstall, contacting microsoft and supplying them with the key their representative activated both machines over remote assistance. The validity of the keys was never in question.

OEM keys are the keys you find on sticker on the side of computer and they're so cheap because manufacturers buy them in bulk. It's not strictly legal, it's a sort of gray area re-selling them, BUT the key itself is perfectly LEGAL. It's like with weed in most normal countries - smoking it is fine, possesing it is fine, but selling it is criminal offence.

/Reality disengaged, please resume your fear mongering

I would like a  key because  many games are coming needing DX12. I ditched windows many years ago( using linux and wine). This would be very nice. Thanks for the giveaway.

Thanks a lot for the giveaway @Myna

Windows 10 is a very good OS with some interesting improvements over Windows 7 and I would be interested in trying it to see if it fits my needs. Count me in for the draw, please.

Thank you sir for this great giveaway. 

This license will be very helpful to me first of all its genuine and 2nd it is the pro version. I will be able to use windows 10 pro features at its full potential . Thank You once again.

First of all thanks @Myna for windows 10 activation giveaway.

Why i want this activation?

Today, if we all have to move to Windows 10 tomorrow then I also want to move to Windows 10 and for which I need the Windows 10 key - secondly this key will activate both 32 bit windows  and 64 bit windows.

https://www.facebook.com/IvancicaIvana8/posts/430737390788005

OMG!! Never thought such giveaway (especially for Microsoft licences) still exists on any forum. 
Count me in for such awesome giveaway. 🙂 Thank you so much Myna.

davendranath

Sir

Do consider my for windws10 key as in intend to install the same on my laptop.

Thanks

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived