Pages are not loading.

DKT27

• Administrator

Thanx. I was not knowin about it. Installing it.

• Replies 31
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

OK I was not knowin that OpenDNS gives so many features, including SmartCache Beta, Phishing, Malware/Botnet Protection, OpenDNS proxy, Block Internal IP Addresses. Thanx again. :D

Very Welcome.. If you ever decide to run your own server and get a free domain name for it.. remember to look for a client from your provider.. You can still use a dynamic static address with most of those too.. Much of the same thing.. :thumbsup:

• Administrator

Thanx for the info. Well I haven't started it yet. I think I should first learn HTML and C++.

HTML will be the easy one.. PHP, Javascript, and Flash will be the ones that take the longest.. ( something I haven't ever finished myself ).. but I still have servers.. and websites.. You learn as you go along. In you case however you could probably learn somethings from school.. I never had that chance..LOL.. C++ language I am wondering.. I was under the impression that it was mostly used for standard programs and with Visual Studio..

• Administrator

Well I wont learn anythin this year. School and studies :( .

I think I will able to learn HTML, by not much problem.

School doesn't teach anythin in detail. Just from the top. Nothin else.

I asked my white hat friend what is the best to start with, many people recommended C, others C#, but he told me to start with C++ as it's more better and organized or similar. He told me I don't need to learn more about C if I learn C++. Well I have no idea about programmin. I will start from some videos made by my friends and then I will go for courses.

Well in your line of work that seems, well, nevermind, you should be knowin about programmin language. :)

HTML will be the easy one.. PHP, Javascript, and Flash will be the ones that take the longest.. ( something I haven't ever finished myself ).. but I still have servers.. and websites.. You learn as you go along. In you case however you could probably learn somethings from school.. I never had that chance..LOL.. C++ language I am wondering.. I was under the impression that it was mostly used for standard programs and with Visual Studio..

Agreed.. Learning HTML @ school now.. Switching to PHP/ Java in begin 2010. :)

HTML is really easy to learn, just need some practice!

Archived