norton 2010 is Expired?

hg4141

• Replies 16
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes it must have...please visit page number 1 on the crack heads 3 thread,and read through the first 3 posts.version 2.4 nsane edition is out,check if its there.

Get the latest version of the TR and go to Safe Mode and then uninstall the old one and use the new one and reboot.

i just cant download from the first page.......

whenever i try to load.......it says foleder is empty...

cud u plz provide the link n show hw to download it??

@hg4141

and @swapnil

Why you didn't post in the right topic, where a lot of members could help you? ;)

The right Topic (by Box) for Norton 2010 TR is :

CRACK Heads III

i just cant download from the first page.......

whenever i try to load.......it says foleder is empty...

cud u plz provide the link n show hw to download it??

You're most likely looking in the wrong folder, there is more than one.

Norto 2010 stop working? that might be one of the best things that happen to your computer...

You're way off-base here, I suggest you search the forum (or google) for NIS 2010 reviews before you judge it ;)

-HA! I know its getting good result on charts, they finally get the right people work for them, people like us (turncoats).

-After years of money makings, poorly coded software and massive average user ripoffed.

-Its really easy to come up with solutions on problems you contribute creating.

-Even if they pulled out good products out of their arse for once they ll never get me interested.

-I'm probably way-off base, but i remember. :think:

While in reality,Norton2010 is the best out there :lol:

-HA! I know its getting good result on charts, they finally get the right people work for them, people like us (turncoats).

-After years of money makings, poorly coded software and massive average user ripoffed.

-Even if they pulled out good products out of their arse for once they ll never get me interested.

-I'm probably way-off base, but i remember. :think:

I understand what you mean but I suggest you at least give it a try and then decide if it's worth it or not :)

While in reality,Norton2010 is the best out there :lol:

I agree, at least as of yet.

-I'm probably way-off base, but i remember.  :think:

I like your last words "but i remember", I remember seeing this in the car plates in Montreal "je me souviens".

I think you have a lot of things to tell us from your own experience (I know its getting good result, people like us (turncoats), problems you contribute creating..)

So please share with us your thoughts. As a "lambda" user we are happy of the last upgrade NIS2010. :coolwink:

Its all about money folks, altought i doubt that you paid for copies of any symantec's products lately. Many does. Money is overrated.
Its all about fear, altought i doubt that you fear internet stuff and all the terror campaign spreading around the globe as i write this. Many does. Fear is exagerated.
Its all about information folks, altought i doubt that you chose to use symantec's products without informing yourself. Many does. Information is misjudged.

I'm happy to hang around with you guys.

Whats do Symantec and banks have in comon? they love the never-ending war cause its a source of never-ending profits.
Just like the war against terrorism, the new imaginary "comon" enemy.
A war that you CANNOT win and benefit to a FEW.
Of course not only Symantec is to blame on this, but its a MAJOR player in the equation.

CONSPIRACY? oh!

Ahhhh, ever heard of the Magic Lantern and carnivore? hum ever wonder why the process PIFTS.EXE is pinging in Africa and is redirected to stats.norton.com?

Bah this is the first time... yeah this is the first time they get caught the hand in the fuckin cookie jar.
But they played it well! they disinformed us, instill fear among us and want the money from us.

It is helped to be run by a former military intelligence officer. So there you have it, you have very shady actions by Symantec regarding the whole thing making people suspicious by deleting any mention of it, they claim it is a simple update, and when we dive into it, we find out it scrapes your internet history and temp files, interfaces with Google Desktop (G O E C 6 2 ~ 1 . D L L ), and then where does it try to go? It tries to jump straight to Swapdrive (we know this because it asked permission to go to 67.134.208.160:80, wIhich is Swapdrive). Who owns swapdrive? The Web Data Group based out of Arlington (wow, the same place the Pentagon is located, what a coincidence) who has a statement about using military intelligence information gathering right on their website and who has owners with shady backgrounds as army intelligence officers, and when Symantec is asked about PIFTS.exe, it immediately tries to cover it up and deletes everything related to it in a very suspicious fashion.

Now ive been STRONGLY suggested to do a research and try the product before judging it. This is a drugs pusher line!

Maybe the tip of the iceberg, maybe not.

In the end. One thing's for sure, i won't judge you as you judge me.

Regards

P.S. The code and the quote up there is to look more "mysterious" :ermm:

Its all about money folks, altought i doubt that you paid for copies of any symantec's products lately. Many does. Money is overrated.
Its all about fear, altought i doubt that you fear internet stuff and all the terror campaign spreading around the globe as i write this. Many does. Fear is exagerated.
Its all about information folks, altought i doubt that you chose to use symantec's products without informing yourself. Many does. Information is misjudged.

I'm happy to hang around with you guys.

Whats do Symantec and banks have in comon? they love the never-ending war cause its a source of never-ending profits.
Just like the war against terrorism, the new imaginary "comon" enemy.
A war that you CANNOT win and benefit to a FEW.
Of course not only Symantec is to blame on this, but its a MAJOR player in the equation.

CONSPIRACY? oh!

Ahhhh, ever heard of the Magic Lantern and carnivore? hum ever wonder why the process PIFTS.EXE is pinging in Africa and is redirected to stats.norton.com?

Bah this is the first time... yeah this is the first time they get caught the hand in the fuckin cookie jar.
But they played it well! they disinformed us, instill fear among us and want the money from us.

It is helped to be run by a former military intelligence officer. So there you have it, you have very shady actions by Symantec regarding the whole thing making people suspicious by deleting any mention of it, they claim it is a simple update, and when we dive into it, we find out it scrapes your internet history and temp files, interfaces with Google Desktop (G O E C 6 2 ~ 1 . D L L ), and then where does it try to go? It tries to jump straight to Swapdrive (we know this because it asked permission to go to 67.134.208.160:80, wIhich is Swapdrive). Who owns swapdrive? The Web Data Group based out of Arlington (wow, the same place the Pentagon is located, what a coincidence) who has a statement about using military intelligence information gathering right on their website and who has owners with shady backgrounds as army intelligence officers, and when Symantec is asked about PIFTS.exe, it immediately tries to cover it up and deletes everything related to it in a very suspicious fashion.

Now ive been STRONGLY suggested to do a research and try the product before judging it. This is a drugs pusher line!

Maybe the tip of the iceberg, maybe not.

In the end. One thing's for sure, i won't judge you as you judge me.

Regards

P.S. The code and the quote up there is to look more "mysterious" :ermm:

Is it me or you're just a lil bit paranoid? :P

I mean, c'mon, it's only an application :D

@3NIGM4

You are right about these statements :

Its all about money folks, altought i doubt that you paid for copies:  We are just Beta + tester .

Its all about fear, altought i doubt that you fear internet stuff and all the terror : Its all virtual in a Box (called a Personal Computer).

Its all about information folks, altought i doubt that you chose to use symantec's products without informing yourself: Here is the heart of everything.

Cheers

:cheers:

@3NIGM4

You are right about these statements :

Its all about money folks, altought i doubt that you paid for copies:  We are just Beta + tester .

Its all about fear, altought i doubt that you fear internet stuff and all the terror : Its all virtual in a Box (called a Personal Computer).

Its all about information folks, altought i doubt that you chose to use symantec's products without informing yourself: Here is the heart of everything.

Cheers

:cheers:

haha nicely put

Archived