APK & Kodi & Andriod Boxes

brian_online

We need a main area like software updates for APK's & Kodi & Andriod Boxes. 

Must have for andriod boxes  - apktime

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They use to have stuff for Kodi on here,  but  it became a problem, any english forums  that had kodi addons and devs  on them in the  past got cease and desist orders some even got took to court , so most of that stuff is  on YouTube and blogs now . Search engines and  testing a lot  are your friend when it comes to kodi . They have some members who post  apks in mobile section that work on TV boxes.  Android is Android.

https://www.nsaneforums.com/forum/86-mobile-software-updates/

theres already sites for that stuff...none of them are called nsane...it would just bring the hammer down super quick..those media companies do not muck around

do that shit somewhere else

When i 1st started out doing warez I did not know what forums was I used Imesh lite and Kazza lite , chat rooms and search engines to find stuff . 2001-2006 It was not tell like 2006 i found my 1st warez forum that was right around the time Google search became a thing and ended up passing Yahoo as the most used search engine  I ended up with over a 1000 post on the fist forum i join the 2nd site i joined in 2007 witch no longer exist I ended up with over 10,000 post there that's back when i uploaded and only posted software news , warez and freeware/ Open source  from there one of the staff here told me about this site and i join here.. Nsanedown was pretty famous back then, the founder of this site, nsane  made a trial rest crack for Nod32  v2 I  join here to learn about cracking NOD32,  even that i used Kaspersky  back then  i tested everything and posted fixes  and releases and helped others activate anything i posted .  The history this site has with  NOD32 kind of explains why Eset has blocked them for life ..  :naughty:  I never needed no one to find anything for me.. I always find it myself . I never make request. I'm a finder of things  .:lol:

I'ts that time of year again  blamo just  deleted his repo  from github,  so that means 2 very used  addons have went off the grid unless someone mirrors them.

Archived