nsaneforums blocked by Bitdefender

Radpop

• Replies 27
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clean cache and cookies and try again. Certificate is valid and everything is OK with it.

Certificate Information
This certificate is intended for the following purpose(s):

• Ensures the identity of a remote computer
  • Proves your identity to a remote computer

• ‎Valid from:    13 ‎August ‎2018 03:00:00
  • Valid to:    ‎20 ‎February ‎2019 02:59:59    
  • Issued to: sni27985.cloudflaressl.com
  • Issued by: COMODO ECC Domain Validation Secure Server

Guest steven

I cant access  the site ether unless i use opera vpn and i rather not sign in with a free vpn

www.nsaneforums.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for cc.sedoparking.com

. Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

SSL  is broke at the site  please admin fix the  site

There is something wrong with the the domain at the site if i try to  go to the non https  version of the site using my vpn  http://nsaneforums.com/ it says the domain has expired  if i go to https  i got a ssl error about domain parking  .

If i don't use my vpn  the site works  .

So this must be why BD must blocking it and some people cant access the site.

www.nsaneforums.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for cc.sedoparking.com Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

Its a dns problem at the site causing errors its not happening no other sites with my vpn on.

Same with tor browser  some ips are are giving domain expired error  some are not .  in some places it like the site is offline.

6 minutes ago, steven36 said:

Its a dns problem at the site causing errors its not happening no other sites with my vpn on.

This is also my conclusion.

Here don't have still no such a problems, maybe the time zone is bad and they will come later.

PS. Maybe You need to clean old certificates cache manually.

Got the problem also however (in my case) it seems to be my VPN as soon as i close it all works fine. tried a browser extension (Zenmate) and its working now

30 minutes ago, Kalju said:

Here don't have still no such a problems, maybe the time zone is bad and they will come later.

PS. Maybe You need to clean old certificates cache manually.

Nope it dont have fudge all to do cleaning old certificates cache manually.  right now im using ZenMate to access the site with my vpn on i just installed ZenMate in my browser  some of the ips give  certificate error some dont that they only  way i can figure out how to use my vpn and access the site i dont want to fool with my vpns dns  . The problem is on linux and windows. I dont want to use Opera VPN  that is also working  but  i dont trust Opera vpn. 

The reason  ZenMate is working it forces you're browser to use Googles  DNS  

On our servers we use a cached Google Public DNS which is one of the few DNS systems in the world without censorship.

It's important to note that our users do not connect to the Google DNS service directly but instead through the ZenMate network. As a result the Google DNS only sees the IP of the ZenMate network, not the user's IP address. When you run a test on dnsleaktest.comwith ZenMate running, you'll see the Google DNS IPs listed, but your personal DNS is not leaked.

https://zenguard.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201129112-Is-ZenMate-subject-to-DNS-leak-issues-

Guest Sanpon

On underground the site is for sell, I advice the admins to move because seems there are already people interesting into acquire this site...

Hurry up please, we all risks tomorrow wake up and site no more this...

:unsure:

me too facing this same issue in Firefox 61. then I tried in VPN enabled Opera and forum works fine

I think this error is not related with any anti-virus. may be related with forum domain and its ssl

Spoiler
Spoiler

f8wnfSn.png

btw, forum domain already expired in whois database

Spoiler

15lM6Ez.png

T3rM1nat0Rr3

A similar issue here using Firefox ESR 52.9.0.

Blocking is intermittent as site connects, then doesn't, then connects...

HALF AN HOUR BACK BELOW THE PROBLEMS

GOOGLE

Spoiler

GOOGLE.png

IRON

Spoiler

IRON.png

Kaspersky Internet Security  ---

Scammers can attempt to steal your data from the site

and did not let on the site

46 minutes ago, ARMOUR said:

I think this error is not related with any anti-virus. may be related with forum domain and its ssl

If you allow you're anti--virus  to  scan ssl   it will  witch i dont  because your browser will will detect it  because it sees the certificate is not valid. But most people dont care that there anti--virus  be watching on ssl sites like i do so they leave the settings default  lol.

will you guys  have a good one it just keeps getting worse because they forgot to pay the light bill  i was on the Netherlands ip and all the sudden stop working  before long i will run out of ips lol .

Edit: I switch  too Belgium  ip it said i was  banned  for something i done back in 2015  lmao, i switch back its fine   :P

https://s7d1.turboimg.net/sp/74f1e895905a5ae55c20dc4d51cfdf47/banned.png

:towel::tooth::dance2:

I guess this site has ban one of the zenmate ips that not good because a ip not a person.

3 hours ago, sulim said:

Kaspersky Internet Security  ---

Scammers can attempt to steal your data from the site

and did not let on the site

The same message was for a while from Edge Browser! There was recommend to leave this website quickly as soon as we can, it was blocked with reason of data steal. :) 

1 hour ago, BTJB said:

The same message was for a while from Edge Browser! There was recommend to leave this website quickly as soon as we can, it was blocked with reason of data steal. :) 

When vpn stops working sometimes in my  Chromium browser it says the say same thing also when i was on Windows were i have Opera  it said it as well. but after i find a working ip  then the site works for awhile with no error  i don't think the domain has really expired or it would not work at all would it? More like DNS  problems it seems. because it say it dont expire tell 2020..

https://s7d1.turboimg.net/sp/6a30c999cfeb2f1dbb8db17c2cd5488a/Selection_003.png

• Matt locked this topic

Archived