[Personal Giveaway] NordVPN share account till 2019

augustino tran

augustino tran
6 hours ago, Skunk1966 said:

not smart sharing accounts for nordvpn in public

this way you can't control the amount of users sharing the same account credentials so it becomes useless within a minute after posting

Thanks, I forgot to change into private. Next, I will fix it

• Replies 37
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The AchieVer said:

the problem is with first and the last account . if i am able to log in , then only the issue of connection limit would hold good.

however, the second account is good. 

I checked again and it looks like the credentials are no longer valid.

Either some people got greedy and changed the password or the original owners decided to wise up.

:troll:

The AchieVer

They defeat the very purpose of this forum. It’s meant to help everyone, but perhaps, some members are here for license harvesting.?

Anyways , thanks to all the members for keeping the spirit of this wonderful forum alive .

image.thumb.png.613b29a522a61ae8da4b8050e2a0b4e2.png

now i can't sign in . i've tried the thhree accounts , but they are the same problem. are they all blocked? 

3 hours ago, yujiaao2018 said:

image.thumb.png.613b29a522a61ae8da4b8050e2a0b4e2.png

now i can't sign in . i've tried the thhree accounts , but they are the same problem. are they all blocked? 

I think the author or the owner(s) of the accounts have changed the passwords rendering the accounts unusable. I don't think any other user has the potential to change the passwords because an email account is also tied to each account and any password change will definitely be notified at the mailing address which is accessible to the email address owner only. Another possibility is that the VPN has itself blocked the accounts.

Of course this account will be closed or limited when they see many users with different IP use same login initiales.

Using NordVPN myself for USD2,75 a month

You will end with closed account at some stage if you share with many users with all VPN providers.

Thise days everything is logged...

8 minutes ago, steinom said:

You will end with closed account at some stage

Very true @steinom.  It's more productive and less frustrating to use one of the free ones, e.g, CyberGhost, even with their limitations.

Ballistic Gelatin

You couldn't pay me to use a free VPN. And most of the paid ones -- especially those based in the U.S. -- log everything, including your blood type.

• 1 month later...

Archived