uTorrent 3.5.4 Build 44520

Karamjit

2 hours ago, knowledge said:

utorrent the best i think

Why do you think this? I have zero understanding as to why anyone would think it was the best. To each their own, a personal is 100% entitled to their own opinions. I just don't understand why. :)

• Replies 33
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer
10 minutes ago, spudboy said:

Why do you think this? I have zero understanding as to why anyone would think it was the best. To each their own, a personal is 100% entitled to their own opinions. I just don't understand why. :)

sure it can be hard to understand y

for me i have tested much programs  like this  and more  but i like utorrent more  then most  maybe its to do with the time i have used to make it like i want it to be like and for me is happy with it 100^

its just the best   its just how it it is  real i cant comment more  then it will be just code talk and things like   its just a good program i think  in more ways then one

22 hours ago, jvidal said:

I'm not installing both x86 and x64 versions, I'm not stupid. I just want to have them both for different scenarios...

That's beside the point. You were still complaining about 20MB as if it were 20GB.

µTorrent 3.5.4 Build 44520 Portable by A1eksandr1 (En/Ru)

Features Portable:
Ads with ad units and info window about Pro version are disabled.
Removed the transitions to facebook and Twitter.
Removed all languages except Russian, English.
Added uTorrentMultiple.bat - launch of the second copy of the client with the already running and PagePriority1.reg tweek of the registry - lowering the priority of access to RAM. (run manually)
Replaced icons, skin, flags / ip-countries.
Changed the highlight of the active line to a brighter one.
The download of "Recomended", apps (packages, applications, recommended content) is disabled.
Patched the license for the version Plus / Prof, all banner advertising is disabled.
Classic patch DHT (file sharing without the participation of a tracker).
The device list is not populated when adding a torrent (ManHunter PCL)
Reduced the minimum allowed update period for RSS feeds (rss.update_interval) from 5 minutes to 1.

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/8843252/_Torrent_3.5.4_Build_44520_Stable_Portable_by_A1eksandr1.rar.html

On 8/19/2018 at 8:30 PM, spudboy said:

That's beside the point. You were still complaining about 20MB as if it were 20GB.

20MB vs 2MB...you do the math.

Archived