(PERSONAL) Giveaway 1x Adguard Premium ( Lifetime ) License

Vatos Locos

adguard still the best adblocker for now, i already have premium lic for mobile, and i already tested trial version for pc. Its great, block ads in system wide. so i want this key for pc to activate full version.

• Replies 50
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me in too.  I love AdGuard and it would save me money, that I don't have, if I won this giveaway.

@bitdefender @bobyshka @fastzz @garry53 @Gallar2 @ForceWard @Nik @hoursokaon :

please read the requirements first , before replying to this giveaway , as it states : 100 posts MINIMUM to participate. so therefore you are all NOT alledgeable to compete!! thanks!!!

7 minutes ago, sedative said:

Thanks for the giveaway. im in :)

4 hours ago, Vatos Locos said:

please read the requirements first , before replying to this giveaway , as it states : 100 posts MINIMUM to participate. so therefore you are all NOT alledgeable to compete!! thanks!!!

Please count me in for the lifetime license giveaway.

Adguard is the best for pc and android filter manager. Tnx very much

1 hour ago, halimselim said:

Please count me in for the lifetime license giveaway.

Adguard is the best for pc and android filter manager. Tnx very much

Please read the requirements , BEFORE posting!! 100 posts minimum make you qualified to enter!! 

Please count me in!

And, I'm just curious. Why do you have problem with Adguard? Application malfunctions/bugs or their customer support service? For me, Adguard is very stable and their customer support is really good.

And if I win the license from you, we need to contact Adguard support to apply license transfer process (from your account to my account) with suitable reason? Because as I know, the license code is permanently attached to owner account

Anyway, thank you very much for great giveaway!

I like this aplication, I use it already for a few years, a good anti-block, intanspective advertising.
Count me for this gift.

:cheers:

first of , sorry for the delay in the draw! as you all know there where a few certificate problems with nsanedown , the last days. if have all the names added to random.org and the winner is.....

@DonyMach1

please sent me a PM to claim the license within 3 days from now! ;)

thanks everyone for participating!!

adguard draw.jpg

13 hours ago, Vatos Locos said:

please sent me a PM to claim the license within 3 days from now!

Thank you so much brother PM sent ?

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:30 PM, Error0101 said:

And if I win the license from you, we need to contact Adguard support to apply license transfer process (from your account to my account) with suitable reason? Because as I know, the license code is permanently attached to owner account

Thanks brother your correct have done this with no problems big thanks to @Vatos Locos for this great giveaway you are the man :rockon:

On 8/19/2018 at 2:00 PM, Error0101 said:

You do not need to contact AdGuard Support to move the license. Now you can do that in AdGuard Account. In AdGuard Account, Unbind the license to move to a new account.

Archived