Jump to content

Windscribe vpn accounts


Eeeeeeeeeha

Recommended Posts

Have fun my boys and girls and in betweens.

 

Site: https://pastebin.com

Sharecode: /MDUtxtEm

 

Don't be naughty and change the password. I'll pull your luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I4rg£8all8ag

Wow,  most of them passwords are just dumb ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/14/2018 at 6:23 PM, GOD said:

Don't be naughty and change the password. I'll pull your luck.

@GOD, did you manage to pull anybody's luck, god? Even the first account seems to not work 'coz of password change,?.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/16/2018 at 12:01 PM, rushdie said:

@GOD, did you manage to pull anybody's luck, god? Even the first account seems to not work 'coz of password change,?.

Yes. The first account was converted to 2GB/month. Karma.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Eeeeeeeeeha said:

Yes. The first account was converted to 2GB/month. Karma.

Have you any more pro account to share? Please pm me one if you have any spare account. I promise that you would not need to pull my luck like you did to that wretch who dared to go against your advice. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi

Just bought a GL.iNet GL-MT300N Mini Smart Router with ovpn file support.

The goal is to connect a sat receiver that have ip restrictions to their servers.

I already have a free Windscribe account unfortunatly to generate an ovpn config file i need a pro account.

The amount of data consumed by the sat receiver (no iptv) is between 50/100Mb per month.

Can someone pm me a pro account or ovpn file to get it work ?

 

Regards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/25/2018 at 5:00 PM, JHarris said:

Hi

Just bought a GL.iNet GL-MT300N Mini Smart Router with ovpn file support.

The goal is to connect a sat receiver that have ip restrictions to their servers.

I already have a free Windscribe account unfortunatly to generate an ovpn config file i need a pro account.

The amount of data consumed by the sat receiver (no iptv) is between 50/100Mb per month.

Can someone pm me a pro account or ovpn file to get it work ?

 

Regards

Register a free proton vpn account and download the openvpn config files for the free servers and use it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...