Windows XP Activator

aalpha1

Hello everyone here I need a Windows XP Activator that really works in each country that makes my PC genuine.

Please Help me. :(

• Replies 25
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for that you need 1- activate windows;2- change to genuine key- depends on a country; WGA still might get you...

you got to be more specific on Weather it is activation is needed, weather you got caught, what country, what type of windowsxp need to be fixed in order to constructively advice on what fix to use

I need an activator for WinXP SP2 which will make my PC genuine I can not install the high-priority updates released by microsoft even not WinXP SP3 so I need an activator that really works.

this is the latest from chatt,his releases normally work great,hope.It has WGA(Windows geniun Advantage and OGA)

http://thepiratebay.org
/torrent/5083181/Microsoft_Genuine_Advantage_Validation_v4_By_ChattChitto

Procedure:

Load into SAFE MODE or NORMAL MODE (F8 at loading a computer)

Start Win XP SP2 Activator.exe. Thats all you have to do, nothing else...

Enjoy your WinXP again and say goodbye to all fake WinXP SP2 cracks!

/files/60847152/Windows_XP_SP2_Pro___Home_Activation_Crack.zip

This app allows you to crack the files which are necessary for Windows XP to activate online. It tricks Windows into thinking that it has been already been activated. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS SP2 ONLY! SO IT WILL NOT WORK FOR SP3 XP's

Hello everyone here I need a Windows XP Activator that really works in each country that makes my PC genuine.

PM me for the fucking activator...

Take a chillpill.. And you can post it in this topic, so everyone can enjoy ur activatorthingie :D

Take a chillpill.. And you can post it in this topic, so everyone can enjoy ur activatorthingie :D

Here it is out of the box

sendspace.com code:

/file/pcliqv

nice job

Hey guys,

someone tried this excellent activator i posted or not? how it works?

post some replyes

Hey guys,

someone tried this excellent activator i posted or not? how it works?

post some replyes

I had believe, that anything recommended/directed to on nSane is personally tested?.. <_<

@Atasas:

He probably needs 2nd opinion. The activator he posted might be working for him, but not for others.

@Atasas:

He probably needs 2nd opinion. The activator he posted might be working for him, but not for others.

Well, i do not need any activator, because my german XP Pro SP3 is already preactivated since install! No serial was asked on install, but the volume serial was used... (some university or so)

Please note that i had a previous original XP Home (not SP1, SP2 or SP3) which was tested with this great activator, it is working!!!

You can use it with any Service Pack, even SP3!

The activator disables activation check in winlogon.exe. To work properly, you have to cancel the "System File Protection" dialogue, which tries to recover the original winlogon.exe from cd.

Do not tell the dialogue to recover it! Cancel it please and tell "SFP" dialogue to use the patched version of the file. Now you have to restart windows and run windows activation from the original dialogue to believe, that it is working...

• 11 months later...

What's the best one these days for XP?

AntiWPA (Hazar) or AntiWGA or else?

:D

• Administrator

I would say, a VLK (volume license key).

VLK key is the best activation method for XP....if you have a standard key, use Rock XP to change your current key with a VLK one.

unknownasphyxiated

agreed

currently use AntiWPA

detected by Malwarebytes and also appear in crash dump

maybe this can help you

VLK and OEMBIOS changer:

Site: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/

Sharecode: threads/6077-VLK-and-OEMBIOS-changer... [?]

The Windows XP OEMBIOS Archive:

Site: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/

Sharecode: threads/9795-The-Windows-XP-OEMBIOS-Archive [?]

omg you do not need a program to crack XP. one registry file + double click + 1 click = done for life. (English only)

ill post it here if anyone want it or just PM me. XP is like the easiest thing to crack these days =\

unknownasphyxiated

omg you do not need a program to crack XP. one registry file + double click + 1 click = done for life. (English only)

ill post it here if anyone want it or just PM me. XP is like the easiest thing to crack these days =\

would be great if you post it here

can u??

• 2 weeks later...
unknownasphyxiated

got the registry file from Oz

just share it here

site: http://www.megaupload.com
sharecode: /?d=IC3AA3N5

dunno what happen but its not working

gonna post again after talk to Oz

got the registry file from Oz

just share it here

site: http://www.megaupload.com
sharecode: /?d=IC3AA3N5

dunno what happen but its not working

gonna post again after talk to Oz

it works with all my friend's pc, maybe you really need a correct KEY for your edition in order to work.

Archived