[Personal Giveaway] Zemana AntiMalware (key 6 months x20 KEY)

boulawan

[Personal Giveaway] Zemana AntiMalware (key 6 months x20 KEY)

image.png

zam-pre-scan-with-laptop-white-bg-step-1

Scan your files in order to detect any malware or other security threats, then easily remove them, by using this fast and powerful application

Keeping your computer safe from viruses, trojans, worms or other forms of malware requires a sturdy and reliable antivirus software that can scan your files rapidly and determine which ones are infected.

Zemana AntiMalware is a reliable malware remover that scans your files in order to find malware infections, then safely and rapidly remove them.

Fast file scanner and threat remover

The application will scan your computer in order to determine if you have any files infected by viruses, trojans, worms or other forms of malware and adware infections. After scanning your system and determining if there are any virus infections, the program will attempt to remove them.

Furthermore, each file detected as potentially dangerous can be uploaded to the Scan Cloud repository, so that it will be further scanned and analyzed. You have the options to compress them before they are uploaded, in order to minimize memory usage and the risk of infection by accidentally opening a infected file directly.

Zemana AntiMalware can also scan your computer for tracking cookies, which can be hard to spot and represent a serious threat to your personal information.

Another handy feature of the application allows you to schedule scans. You can select the scan method used, and the day and approximate time of the scheduled scan. Additionally, you can optimize your scans, by setting them to cease when fullscreen applications are running or hard disk activity is high.

The application can easily be integrated in the context menu of Windows Explorer, allowing you to scan files on-the-fly.

A reliable and powerful malware remover

Zemana AntiMalware keeps your computer safe, by scanning for any potential threats, such as trojans worms and other forms of malware, then removing them easily, but not before backing them up, ensuring you that you can recover them anytime.

Home page:https://www.zemana.com/

The 20 winners will be drawn by https://www.random.org/lists/

The rules for this contest are as follows:

1.You must have been a member of Nsane for at least 6 months.
2.Have at least 25 posts posted on the forum.
3.The contest will start from now (23/07/2018 and will end 10/08/2018)
4. A minimum of 60 people for this contest, otherwise canceled?
Good luck to everyone
:rolleyes:

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you ! Count me in.

A friend of mine need it to get rid of www.2345.com, the home page hi-jacker. I have tried to help but to no avail.

I am a big fan of Zemana Anti-Logger, and my license expired a few months ago, so I could really use this.  Havent actually tried the Anti-Malware before, but hopefully it is similar

Thanks for offering the chance to win a key :)

1 hour ago, slick1109 said:

I am a big fan of Zemana Anti-Logger, and my license expired a few months ago, so I could really use this.  Havent actually tried the Anti-Malware before, but hopefully it is similar

Thanks for offering the chance to win a key :)

It's not the same, antilogger is missing. If You wan't similar software for free for one year, check this offer of Watchdog Online Security Pro which is Zemana Antilogger rebrand.

http://watchdogpro.disc.computershopper.co.uk

I'm out! ?

18 hours ago, Radpop said:

It's not the same, antilogger is missing. If You wan't similar software for free for one year, check this offer of Watchdog Online Security Pro which is Zemana Antilogger rebrand.

The Anti-Keylogger is the most important part of the program to me, so if this other program is really the same software (simply renamed) then i will give it a try.  Thanks a lot for letting me know.  :)

EDIT:  The Promo Page is now asking for a "Magazine Coupon Code" in order to get a Serial Code.  Not sure how to bypass that without one.

• 3 weeks later...

Due to the lack of interest for this Zemana AntiMalware gift (6 months key KEY x20), I decide to cancel it.
Sorry for all of you?
Moderators or administrators, close this thread, thanks.

<_<

17 minutes ago, boulawan said:

Due to the lack of interest for this Zemana AntiMalware gift (6 months key KEY x20), I decide to cancel it.
Sorry for all of you?
Moderators or administrators, close this thread, thanks.

<_<

The problem are the 6 months i think buddy :)

• RadioActive locked this topic

Archived