Tracker Help

i-con

Ok. This is one of the many strange things that happened.

I logged on to torrentrush 1 day and found out my account was disabled. The reason for banning was left as blank.

Trying to think back the past few days, i know i didn't do anything to get ban. Ratio was good. So it can't be the ratio. I didn't even get warned.

I tried real hard to find their help channel but i can't find it or it doesn't exist. Their IRC channel needs a key.

The point is, i need help to ask why i was ban for no reason at all and of course to use that tracker again.

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something has probably labeled you as a leecher.. Places like that do that sort of thing.. and even if you were to contact Admin, that is being as elusive as possible.. it s more than likely that you would get nothing done about it...and usually these thins get heated and you wind up throwing words.. which usually gets you a lifetime ban.. for all of your hardwork and monitoring..searching and patience..

My advice.. if there is something you really want from there.. create another account from a new IP address...with a different name an pass.. get it and move on to the next..Just forget about it..its pointless..

Ah well, strange things do happen. I'm rather indifferent about this anyways. Thanks for the reply ^_^

Though i still appreciate any help given or advice. ;)

Archived