Seven Transformation Pack 3.0

jofre

You are a XP or Vista user and you love your Operational System. You did a lot of changes, used tweakers that gave you a lot of work and now you do not wish change or you do not wish to spend more money on another OS like the new Windows 7 that will come out to public on 22th this month of October.

Or you are a little lazy or without time to start everything from the beginning.

Try this and see how the new SEVEN looks on your screen :

Windows 7 Transformation Pack aka Seven Transformation Pack will transform your entire user interface, including a 7-themed Boot Screen, Welcome Screen, and Visual Style, as well as new icons, wallpapers, and more.

Seven Transformation Pack 3.0 Features

-Boot screen

-Welcome Screen / Logon Screen

-New msstyles files (visual styles)

-New desktop and file icons

-New toolbar icons -Progress Dialogs

-Sounds scheme

-System Tray icons

-New Wallpapers

-Some Windows 7's popular features

--------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Download ................... hotfile.com

Sharecode ................................ /links/14148220/6b10edd/Seven_Transformation_Pack_3.0.rar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it.

I am using it, at least for a while to show to my friends and family how smart I am. :s

It works !

Cheers :D

Jofre

• Replies 5
  • Views 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Looks great. Will try it. :)

I never did like those transformation packs, because they tend to mess things up, the thing is they replace some windows files with their own which usually works fine but some applications' GUI tend to get totally screwed-up as a result.

• Administrator

Same here. Well it messed my whole XP. I uninstalled it. I did SFC.EXE /SCANNOW. No effect. XP repair no effect. Now I think I will have to do a fresh install to get it right. :mellow:

Archived