Donations amount shown on members profile

Rusty

2d7x7yo.png

I do not think it is necessary to show how much a member did or did not donate. It is no ones business and should not be shown. It just is not cool! Also a member may have donated as guest or anonymously donated. This is my opinion at least.

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally agree.

I live in a country where the exchange rate is 16 to 1 Dollar.

I earn very little and I can barely make it through the month.

To be shamed because I cannot afford to donate is seriously unpleasant.

It's not a choice for most of to be poor, especially when we have families to look after and if we have to leave because we cannot donate, then so be it.

I have donated anonymously in the past before my situation changed but that counts for nothing.

I have to agree with Rusty on this.

it's like nsane has become a piggybank for staff and members get to be judged by the amount of money donated.

Staff protecting donors has already created 2 camps on forums.

Money talks people listen

• Administrator

This issue has been mentioned before. None of the staff have ever used the money but to pay servers bills, and over the years many from the staff have paid from their own money more than the donation goals in order to keep nsane running. No one from the member has ever been judged by the amount of money he/she donated this false information mentioned over there as other false information has been mentioned before. If you do judge people by the money not everyone in the world like you @Skunk1966. What you said is nothing but your negative opinion and misjudging others.

Unlike you @Rusty all members who donated like to see it at their profile, but since the issue was mentioned by other member we have already started working on the solutions. Also I sent a email asking from the developer to add new option that gives any member to disable or enable it.

At the main time it will be remain like this. The staff have started working on any member suggestions in order we have everyone happy with the results.

• Matt locked this topic
  • Crazycanuk unlocked this topic

Archived