[Contest] ExpressVPN (20x 1 Year Licenses)

Myna

lIL6WJR.png

One of the world’s largest providers of VPN services, ExpressVPN enables users worldwide to protect their privacy and security online with just a few clicks. The company's award-winning apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, and browsers secure user information and identities with best-in-class encryption and leak-proofing. With 2,000+ servers across 94 countries and new servers added each week, ExpressVPN provides a fast connection wherever you are and offers uncensored access to sites and services from across the globe. Based in the British Virgin Islands, ExpressVPN has been operating since 2009.

A vocal advocate for internet freedom and privacy, ExpressVPN is a proud financial supporter of non-profit organizations fighting to protect our digital rights, including the Electronic Frontier Foundation, the Internet Defense League, OpenMedia, and others.

Quick facts & figures

• Founded in 2009 and based in the British Virgin Islands, a tropical oasis without data retention laws.
  • 2,000+ servers covering 148 VPN server locations in 94 countries (and counting!)
  • Unlimited bandwidth, no throttling.
  • 24/7 live chat customer support
  • VPN apps available for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, and selected routers; configurations for other routers, consoles, streaming boxes, and more)
  • No activity logs and no connection logs
  • Best in class 256-bit AES encryption
  • DNS/IPv6 leak protection
  • Kill switch
  • Split tunneling
  • Runs its own private, encrypted DNS on every server. 
  • Use on 3 devices with 1 subscription
  • Advocates for internet privacy and digital rights; proud financial supporters of:
  1. Electronic Frontier Foundation
  2. The Internet Defense League
  3. Fight for the Future
  4. OpenMedia
  5. Access Now

531e4g6.png

Let ExpressVPN choose the best VPN protocol for your network, or choose manually if you're an advanced user.

And not just that. These are the Educational features of ExpressVPN:

• Active Blog: Security tips, digital freedom, and internet privacy news from around the world. Stay informed with the official blog of ExpressVPN.
  • Internet privacy guides: Step-by-step guides on topics like how to browse anonymously, delete your Google search history, and use Tor to stay private online.
  • Stream Sports guides: Don't miss out on your favorite sports just because you can't get to a TV on game day. Stream sports online, privately and securely.

One of the blog post everyone definitely should check out is: https://www.expressvpn.com/blog/5-ways-to-improve-your-online-privacy-and-security-right-now/

Homepage:https://www.expressvpn.com/

Blog: https://www.expressvpn.com/blog/

Order Here:https://www.expressvpn.com/order

As you might have already figured out by the post title, I've a few ExpressVPN VPN licenses that I'm here to give away. These accounts are officially sponsored by Jackee, from ExpressVPN, exclusively for the active members of NsaneForums. Thank you Jackee and ExpressVPN.

No. of licenses: 20
Type: 1 Year Unlimited Access

Value: $99. 95

n8AbfEj.png

Available payment methods:

pbolvhS.png

Rules of the giveaway:

1. Comment below on why you'd like to win a license.
  2. Like/Follow ExpressVPN and Nsane on (Optional but recommended)

3. Share the giveaway with friends and family on social media.** (Optional but recommended)

4. Participants should have at least 10 good posts outside of the giveaway forum, before the end of the giveaway.

5. Refrain from using multiple accounts to enter this giveaway. Or else strict actions will be taken.

**if someone joins NsaneForums and take part in this giveaway because of your recommendation/referral, you'll be given an extra entry. Make sure to let them know that they need you tag you as a referrer on their post. We'll go through those post very strictly. If it's found that anyone tried to cheat, both of them will be disqualified. First five person to successfully refer 5 people will get a direct license.

All the entries (referrer and referred) should follow the rules of the forum and giveaway.

Only new accounts will be considered as referrals.

The contest will end on 25th July. Winners will be chosen via random.org and are expected to claim the license by sending me a direct message within 7 days from the announcement of the winners or else the license will be given away to the next person in line. A participant can win only 1 license.

All the best :) 

• Replies 155
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello
thanks guys. Thanks to the manager of this site (https://www.nsaneforums.com)
and my good friend (@Myna) @Myna  Always be successful and popular.
Thanks to the programmer, able, always, success and win.
This is great, thank you, I am also proud that this is your country's victory.
Your developers did an extraordinary job. I'm really happy with all the kids.
However, ExpressVPN is fast and flawless.
With superb speed Babar open blocked sites.
This is a good and very powerful VPN, in general, VPN is trusted.
I just thank ExpressVPN for your honest cooperation
I'm so glad to I installed this powerful VPN.
I love ExpressVPN this because it is very powerful.
I need that. ExpressVPN have powerful
I hope that this great contest wins this Key ExpressVPN power.
Thanks All lot of friends.
Only ExpressVPN .For Thank your honest cooperation.
I'm very happy.This site is a friendly and affectionate competition.
Just share the best site. Only nsaneforums.
have nice day.

I'm in..

The best and fastest VPN I've ever used. 

currently i am on it, but it expires soon

Spoiler
y1vqXGP.png

ExpressVPN Review

Thanks Myna for offering the continuos giveaway contest to nsaners:cheers:

Akaneharuka

Please Count me in :)

Express VPN is fast steaming and it very good for washing movies.

I need VPN to visit site those are locked in my country

And I heard ExpressVPN is one of the best VPN Service

So count me in this giveaway

With many different encryption protocols (AES 256 bits), its security level is very high. There is a strict No Log policy and, of course, the Kill Switch will always be there to protect your back.

I need this VPN because currently i dont have some good VPN and my previous licenses are expired.. also i've heard very much about ExpressVPN that its very good so i'd like to have a license for it..

and @Myna  thanks for all the giveaways u bring to us nsaners ?

Great Thanks @Myna  for Exclusive Event

I want to win as ExpressVPN is the only one that bypass my country restrictions so I will enjoy risk free internet

Count me in ExpressVPN is both fast and secure thats what we all need to be safe online

Thanks @Myna for another fine giveaway love your work mate? 

I have tried Express VPN in the past and it works according to the claims made by the company and the user reviews. Express VPN gives the user so much choice when it comes to Protocols and Countries for server selection.

Thanks a lot for the rare giveaway!!

Count me in brother. Why do i wanna use it? Cause i have paid account for HULU,Crunchyroll and Netflix.

Thank you again @Myna for all these beautiful gifts, I'll be there, to get a key 1 year Express VPN
Good luck to everyone

:D

Please Count me in.

I live in Venezuela and the government has imposed many restrictions on access to information.

I don't want to be greedy, I Won cyberghost vpn giveaway. but I'm willing to give it away to anyone who needs it as Unfortunately CB can't bypass all the stupid restriction my isp put on the connection

I talked extensively with CB support but although there magnificent support team  we couldn't find a solution.

I did my homework this time, now I know what to look when looking for VPN provider.

ExpressVPN is one of the only few VPN providers who might help me break trough my ISP (and no, I really can't change ISP. for many reason I rather not say - no illegal ones of coarse)

therefore I'd be very happy to win this  giveaway contest.

Thank you.

I have tried many many different  VPN services, but this one is the best for me. Use it on Android device too. Thank you Myna. Really great giveaway.

• donkey-girl pinned this topic
  • RadioActive unpinned this topic

Archived