[Expired] [Giveaway/Contest] Eazy Fix (Windows Time Machine) Lifetime Licenses [CONCLUDED]

khanyash

khanyash
image.png

Instant System Recovery Solution

Official website
http://www.eazsolutions.com

What is Eazy Fix?
Eazy Fix is a Windows Time Machine! It lets users to instantly undo PC problems by reverting the PC back to last hour, yesterday, last week or last month before the problems have happened. Eazy Fix works even if Windows O.S. fails to bootup.

Download: http://www.eazsolutions.com/downloads.html

Eazy Fix In a Nutshell
* 1 minute to setup Eazy Fix
* 5 seconds to create a snapshot
* A snapshot contains 100% of Windows system, user data, programs and settings (WYSIWYG)
* 10 seconds to rollback the computer to a snapshot even if Windows fails to bootup.

Who Can Use Eazy Fix?
Home Users who are not computer savvy
IT Professionals who need to support Windows PCs
Computer Test Centers which need frequently re-baseline
Computer Labs where always need clean systems

What Can Eazy Fix Be Used For
1. Use Eazy Fix to recover Windows if Windows fails to bootup
2. Use Eazy Fix to recover deleted or corrupted files
3. Use Eazy Fix to clean up virus and spyware infections
4. Use Eazy Fix to remove unwanted software installations
5. Use Eazy Fix to rollback failed software deployment
6. Use Eazy Fix to reset workstations to desired baseline upon restart
7. Use Eazy Fix to create test beds for software testing
8. Use Eazy Fix to protect system and data from unauthorized access

Why Eazy Fix?
1. Eazy Fix does not require hidden partition or reserved space to install.
2. Eazy Fix continuously protects system from any known or unknown software threats.
3. Eazy Fix can take a new snapshot of PC regardless the hard disk size and system size in less than 5 seconds without interrupting your work.
4. Eazy Fix can roll back to a snapshot in less than 10 seconds even if Windows fails to bootup.
5. Eazy Fix can restore data up to the minute of crash.

6. Eazy Fix works as if it's not even there, it doesn't require user to do anything.
7. Eazy Fix supports both 32 and 64 bit of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10 (MBR or GPT disk; Legacy or UEFI BIOS).

How to buy Eazy Fix?
You won't find pricing information on their website. FAQ states "We primarily sell through distributors and resellers who could have different pricing in different countries. To avoid unfair competition, our distributors ask us not to openly publish the prices. We apologize for the inconvenience. You can inquire pricing information from [email protected]."

Eazy Fix is simply the easiest, fastest and arguably the best system instant recovery solution in the market and chosen by millions of users worldwide.

Screens

ef1.png

ef2.png

ef3.png

ef4.png

I would like to thank EAZ Solutions for sponsoring the licenses for our active members.

Giveaway Details: 
Eazy Fix v11. 15x lifetime licenses + 1 year free upgrades.

(Please read and follow the simple rules) Giveaway Rules
* Members should have at least 10 good posts (hello, thanks, such 2-3 words posts, and giveaway participation do not count) to enter this contest.
* Post in minimum 2-3 sentences "why you would like to win a license of Eazy Fix" to make a valid entry.
* Share the giveaway on social media, forums, blogs, etc. (Optional)
* Posts have the same or duplicate IP address will not be counted in the contest.
* Participation or Posts not per Rules will be deleted without any notice.
* I reserve the right to any/all actions related to the giveaway.

NOTE: The contest should have more than 75 valid posts on the completion. The number of licenses will be reduced for less than the mentioned valid posts for the contest.

PM me within 3 days of winners announcement.
PM me for any queries.

Giveaway Ends: 17.08.2018

• Replies 58
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
khanyash

Contest Live Now

15x lifetime licenses + 1 year free upgrades (You will get 11 months remaining as licenses were received in advance).

Please read and follow the simple Rules.

Ok @yashkhan

Thank you for the new giveaway.
To be honest I did not know this software.
After reading the review of your thread it seemed to me something that deserves to be tested.
If Easy Fix do everything  promised, then an lifetime license would be valuable!
So count on me to run.
greetings

Thanks @yashkhan for the giveway. This is my first time to know about this progrm. It is very useful for me to recover Windows if Windows fails to bootup and recover corrupted files. Clean up virus and protection of system and data from unauthorized access are other good features

• Matt pinned this topic

Thanks a lot for the giveaway @yashkhan

Eazy Fix is a very cool time machine, excellent to travel back in time. ? In Windows snapshots time. Very useful and fast when something bad occurs, reliable and convenient with my Windows 7. My only concern is related to the baseline snapshot regarding its size. I`d prefer a slim sized snapshot in order to be able to use the software as my free space on disk is limited.

Best of luck at all!

My share below:

giveaway share

earthfather

Great software. I really need for when the kids use the computer. I am tired of having to go back to a backup and spending 30 - 45 mi8nutes. Thank you for this give away.

khanyash
On 7/22/2018 at 4:12 AM, dinosaur07 said:

My only concern is related to the baseline snapshot regarding its size. I`d prefer a slim sized snapshot in order to be able to use the software as my free space on disk is limited.

Baseline is the first snapshot, the size shown is the Used space in the Protected C partition and not the snapshot size. Baseline snapshot is few Megabytes like the normal snapshots.

Eazy Fix is the best solution for recovering windows if a user encounters any issue. I like following features-

1.Snapshot created by the program contains 100% of Windows system, user data, programs and settings (WYSIWYG)
2. 10 seconds to rollback the computer to a snapshot even if Windows fails to bootup.

3. Eazy Fix does not require hidden partition or reserved space to install.

Thanks for the giveaway!!

Wow this looks exactly like Rollback RX Professional and share the same change log by first glance.
I've never heard of this product and wonder what is the deal.
I really like these products and an older version of Rollback RX Professional has been saving my laptop so many times.
May I please put my name down for this license if possible.
It would be nice to have some sort of legit version of this software if possible.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Thanks @yashkhan for the giveaway.

I've been always wanting the time machine feature of OSX in a windows platform. With the Easy Fix, which is similar to Rollback RX, I can take snapshots prior to installing software or recovering the system, user data, programs and settings, if it encounters any issues. Please count me in :)

khanyash

Participation or Posts not per Rules have been reported to be deleted.

Please read and follow the simple Rules.

Requests have been removed. Please read the giveaway rules before posting

Thank you for this giveaway.

I usually have to reinstall Windows every time it has errors.

It takes time and hard work.

If I get a license I do not need to do so anymore.

Thanks for the Giveaway !
Easy Fix it Windows Time Machine Solution which can undo common user errors and serious system problems on your PC and allow you to return your PC to perfect condition without ever knowing what went wrong. It can restore PC even if Windows fails to boot up without any boot disk or third party media required. It is simply the easiest and fastest PC rollback software. With such favorite feature of the software, I am eager to win this license to ensure maximum safety and security to my system.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/1905715266138539
Twitter sharing link :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1026001344014893057

I've tried Rollback rx last year. It was very fast in rolling back to a previous state. If this is the same product then please count me in. Thank you.

Vatos Locos

Hello and thanks @yashkhan! I have tried the free " home " version of rollback rx , but imho it misses some premium features like taskscheduling and encrupting of snapshots made by the program. this giveaway for me is an excellent way to obtain the premium version with all of the awesome features that will ensure to havr working machine after things go south! ;) I hope I can be considered to enter thiss lovely contest!!

monstertruckpa

I am very interested in this program, because of its ability to make instant snapshot in the base of my system, just as I do with VMware, i need him to protect my main system

I remember using Rollback RX when it was given by giveawayoftheday many years agao. That product was a life saver on several occasion as I would mess around my then PC and end up in a bad state. Rollback saved my day as I had an important project that I didn't backup elsewhere and at the time the roll back procedure was fast and painless. I would love to try this product again.

Having this software on my shared laptop would be great and a life saver.

With EazFix I can allow little ones to try their hands without fear and apprehensions.

I look forward to this generous giveaway with the hopes of winning one license. Thanks.

Thanks @yashkhan for this contest.  I have never tried any "Time Machine" software before, but I think I really have a need for Eazy Fix now.  My Crucial M500 SSD is (I think) incompatible with my Sata 2 Asus G73JH laptop.  Whenever there is a large(file size) deleted from the SSD, or  a large software install or uninstall, the SSD crashes and I usually get corruption but this last time it wiped out the SSD and left it blank and unallocated. Then I have to restore a disk image from a network drive using Macrium.  Maybe this could help me, I hope.

Thanks @yashkhan for the giveaway.

Thank you for the opportunity to win a license for this wonderful software.

After installing the analogue of this program RollBack RX on my laptop, I forgot about the problems with Windows. I would like to use this program on my PC, since I like to test a large number of different software regularly, often after deletion remains garbage in the system. Having installed the program it is possible to switch the state of the computer between different pictures. The computer can be restored to the working state in a few minutes if the Windows OS does not boot. Eazy Fix is ??different from any other conventional backup or recovery solution due to its unique features.

Thank you @yashkhan for offering Eazy Fix licenses in this giveaway.

From their website, it seems that this company mainly focuses on OEM and volume licensing. However, their products are various. In comparison with Eazy Image, which is a typical disk image solution, Eazy Fix is an instant snapshot and recovery solution. There is also a restart-n-restore product named Baseline Shield. Maybe people who get interested can try them as well.

I usually rely on traditional disk imaging software to back up system and drives. It may take some time and some disk space. As a consequence, it is almost impossible to back up too frequently (like hourly or even daily). Instead of snapshot software, I purchased and used AX64 Time Machine, a similar and quite promising product, for a while in the past. Sadly, there have been no updates for nearly three years.

On the other hand, in some cases of software testing, other virtualization software like shadow defender or Sandboxie is unsuitable. For example, system restart is sometimes required for completing the software installation. Only for the purpose of try&decide, it is far more attractive to create an instant snapshot than to wait about 15 minutes for a xxxGB disk image and to spend another 10 minutes recovering.

Therefore, although more caution is usually needed when dealing with snapshot software, I wish I could win a license of Eazy Fix to get an instant recovery solution for my computer.

Twitter Share

Some entries have been removed , Please read the giveaway rules :

On 7/17/2018 at 6:16 AM, yashkhan said:
(Please read and follow the simple rules) Giveaway Rules
* Members should have at least 10 good posts (hello, thanks, such 2-3 words posts, and giveaway participation do not count) to enter this contest.
* Post in minimum 2-3 sentences "why you would like to win a license of Eazy Fix" to make a valid entry.
* Share the giveaway on social media, forums, blogs, etc. (Optional)
* Posts have the same or duplicate IP address will not be counted in the contest.
* Participation or Posts not per Rules will be deleted without any notice.
* I reserve the right to any/all actions related to the giveaway.

NOTE: The contest should have more than 75 valid posts on the completion. The number of licenses will be reduced for less than the mentioned valid posts for the contest.

• DKT27 unpinned this topic

Archived