[Expired] [Giveaway/Contest] Eazy Fix (Windows Time Machine) Lifetime Licenses [CONCLUDED]

khanyash

Compared with the other backup softwares, it is the biggest difference that Eazy Fix occupy less hard disk space. In addition, Eazy Fix can surport a lot of restore points of system snapshots. Restores are also faster and easier when using a snapshot. I like Eazy Fix. thank you.

• Replies 58
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eazy Fix gives you the ability to undo PC problems such as restoring your PC to a clean system after virus or spyware infections. it has been provided with snapshot technology, which can help you to recover computers from system crash. Eazy Fix supports up to 1000 snapshots, you can rollback your computer system within several seconds, so I think that Eazy Fix is one of the excellent system recovery App, and would like to get it in order to undo all kinds of problems of my PC.

Thank you and good luck to all!

breachinbleach

Eazy Fix is great it requires less hard drive space ,is faster and can store more restore points than other backup software .

This program is well suited for software testing, especially when you need to reboot your computer or a long time for testing. I am participating.

Thank you for your participation

Congratulations to the winners

image.png

PM me within 3 days to claim the win

I was the last 22nd in the randomised list:rolleyes:...but never mind.:)

Congrates to the winners. And thanks to Yashkhan for this great giveaway.

congratz too all the winners , really had my hopes up on winning a license.....ah well better luck next time!! ;) :) 

The AchieVer

congrats to all the winners !! 

great work @yashkhan keep it up 

I entered this contest so why did I not end up in draw?

On 8/18/2018 at 10:41 PM, Vatos Locos said:

congratz too all the winners , really had my hopes up on winning a license.....ah well better luck next time!! ;) :) 

I would like to offer you a Eazy Fix license for your recent contributions, Zemana lifetime, and AdGuard lifetime, what do you say?

12 hours ago, yashkhan said:

I would like to offer you a Eazy Fix license for your recent contributions, Zemana lifetime, and AdGuard lifetime, what do you say?

I would like please the easy fix license key, I am sure I entered before.

On 8/24/2018 at 10:10 AM, yashkhan said:

License sent to @Vatos Locos

2 minutes ago, yashkhan said:

License sent to @Vatos Locos

awesomeness! thanks so much for your generossity!!! you just made my day :) 

• DKT27 unpinned this topic
On 9/2/2018 at 11:26 AM, front360 said:

@yashkhan any chance you have one of the Adguard lifetime licenses left for a guy who lost this Eazy Fix contest, me?

I do not have an AdGuard lifetime license.

Archived