WHAT WOULD YOU DO: IF you are RICH beyond Imagination?

Tucker

NOTE: This is an open question of how or what you are going to do with Life, Money and Power.

Fictional answers are allowed but has to be supported with ideas of how you are going to do it.

Or at least tell us a good story of what is going to happen to you. ;)

Will you invent? Will you explore? Will you venture into the unknown? What will be your Final Frontier?

Hoping to hear from you all.

Cheers, :cheers:

Tuck ^_^

seite_06_hintergrund.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I will buy a lot of computers, mobiles, iPods, Laptops, PDAs BMWs, Audi(s), a mansion, will make a computer company, will do social work, and be king of the world. :king:

Nah. I'm good like I'm now. ;)

I'd say build a computer that has the best components. And buy a large lot and build a large mansion. Going to post more on what I would do maybe later.

First things first... my born name, SS#, and existence would come to an end.. The rest is my business..LOL ( not to mention there would be a lot to type ).. and for anyone wondering.. this would keep most of the blood-suckers away and not traceable by some airhead not quite at terms with the past..You know like friends you knew in school who just want to talk.. but really just keep living in a redundant cycle..who claim your best friends.. but you hardly know each other...( if you think I am running from something that would be one.. and a lack of privacy )

BUT.. it would be beautiful when I got done... something I could get up in limbo because its so right...not because I am sitting here smoldering...

i would build a floating castle, like the one in the photo..roughly 70% of earth is made up of water. my very own fortress of solitude. equipped with hi-tech toys and gadgetries.

Then Conduct my own R&D to extend a flying fortress next! hehe.. :hehe:

Post as many times you like. Keep it coming...

not to forget all the women that come with the money...it would be osum :rolleyes:

perhaps you would buy/hire someone to imagine it for ya now lad. :cheers:

I would give a lot of money to my family and friends - to make them rich, too - and that would make me happy....plus I would like a big house/mansion :) and lots of clothes and travel a lot. :) That is just a start. :) :lol: :wub:

:D hahaha :D it's fun reading what we would do.....I like the idea of Biz being the lawmaker and the master of the world. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I would build a school for the under privileged kids. The focus will be physical, academic, and mental. (I have no intention to turn away any kids who are physically handicapped. But just because you are handicapped doesn't make you automatically under privileged.) And of course, I am going to be the CEO and staff it with the best and brightest. The pay for the employees would probably be about average.

I would also build a housing complex for the poverty. The students would help maintain the school and this housing complex. These are my dreams if I had lots of money.

I have no use for an island, a house, a boat, a plane, or a fancy car. I don't like to travel.

• Administrator

Good Box. That's the best answer for this question. :)

And even I don't like to travel. ;)

Archived