Jump to content

RSAT for windows 10 1803 64 bit


Betts1964

Recommended Posts

Having trouble finding RSAT (remote server admin tools) for win 10 1803 64 bit pc to download. Can someone help me with it plz? I tried one and when i click on it, it says "windows update standalone updater" : The update is not compatible to your computer". What am i doing wrong?

 

thx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, bergy1964 said:

Having trouble finding RSAT (remote server admin tools) for win 10 1803 64 bit pc to download. Can someone help me with it plz? I tried one and when i click on it, it says "windows update standalone updater" : The update is not compatible to your computer". What am i doing wrong?

 

thx

What is your system?  What version of Windows 10 do you  use?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, dhjohns said:

What is your system?  What version of Windows 10 do you  use?

Win 10 1803 64 bit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bergy1964 said:

Win 10 1803 64 bit.

OK I just gave you the link.  Check previous post to yours.  Oops.  Here it is.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=45520&6B49FDFB-8E5B-4B07-BC31-15695C5A2143=1

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dhjohns said:

OK I just gave you the link.  Check previous post to yours.

Sorry but i do not see it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Refresh page something went wrong, sorry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...