[Personal giveaway] (key 1 year x10 KEY) Kaspersky Internet Security for Android canceled

boulawan

[Personal giveaway] (key 1 year x10 KEY) Kaspersky Internet Security for Androidcanceled  

https://trademe.tmcdn.co.nz/photoserver/full/589693740.jpg

Kaspersky Internet Security for Android is an antivirus and anti-malware solution, available for FREE download, designed to protect your personal data as well as your phones and tablets - much more vulnerable than computers - from the dangers of the Internet. Our new "Applock" feature allows you to lock applications with a password, to prevent access to your personal data.

features

► Background scanning - detects viruses, spyware, Trojans and malware, without slowing down your device
► Virus Protection - Automatically blocks viruses, spyware and other malware on your smartphones and tablets
► Application Lock - allows you to set a password to limit access to your messages, photos and apps containing personal data
► Phone geolocation - locates and finds your Android phone or tablet if lost or stolen
► Protection against theft - offers security tools that can be used remotely, via the Internet, to protect or erase the contents of your Android phone
► Phishing protection - identifies malicious links and secures your personal or banking data
► Call blocking - spam, messages and unwanted phone calls blacklisted
► Web filter - filters dangerous links and sites while browsing the web

Kaspersky Internet Security for Android includes:

★ Antivirus protection

Our antivirus and anti-malware solution automatically scans downloaded apps for viruses and malware, protecting your devices from the dangers of the Internet. When a threat is detected, our mobile security application blocks viruses and other links, files, or malicious programs.
★ Locking applications

Our app lock feature "Applock" protects your communications and private data with a password, allowing access to the applications you have designated as confidential, and ensures the confidentiality of sensitive data (messages, photos, files). or others) on your device. *
★ Phone localization

Kaspersky Internet Security for Android helps you locate and recover your lost tablet or smartphone. You can remotely activate an alarm on the device, lock and locate it, erase personal data (messages, photos, videos) and take a snapshot of the person who uses the device in case of theft.
★ Protection of privacy

Our solution protects you against theft of personal data and identity theft. It guarantees the confidentiality of your contacts, calls and SMS, protects your sensitive personal data and controls the content accessible to third parties who use your device. *
★ Blocking unwanted calls and SMS

This feature allows you to blacklist spam, calls and junk messages on your Android devices. You can set incoming call and text filtering rules, add blacklisted unwanted numbers, block ad-sms, and detect spam from non-numeric numbers.
★ Blocking links and dangerous websites

Our antivirus protects your device against cyber threats, detects phishing attempts and blocks links to fake sites * while you surf the web. Thus, we also protect your personal and financial data during your online purchases.

Additional Information
Update
July 6, 2018
Current version

Home page:https://www.kaspersky.com/

The 10 winners will be drawn by https://www.random.org/lists/

The rules for this contest are as follows:

1.You must have been a member of Nsane for at least 6 months.
2.Have at least 4O posts posted on the forum.
3.The contest will start from now (13/07/2018 and will end 13/08/2018)

Good luck to you all, good gift

:D

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would the key work on KIS downloaded from playstore?

Members follow the rules of this contest, have at least 40 positions a are active.
View the few people interested in this gift, it may be closed permanently?

<_<

Given the lack of enthusiasm on this contest KIS android (10 keys), I closed this contest and I'm sorry.For the 5 users of Nsane who participated in this contest will have a consolation prize?
Make me a request in private message, you wish it !!!

I4rg£8all8ag

Count me in too, boulawan, great giveaway. ?

19 hours ago, boulawan said:

Members follow the rules of this contest, have at least 40 positions a are active.
View the few people interested in this gift, it may be closed permanently?

<_<

Given the lack of enthusiasm on this contest KIS android (10 keys), I closed this contest and I'm sorry.For the 5 users of Nsane who participated in this contest will have a consolation prize?
Make me a request in private message, you wish it !!!

send me a key

• Crazycanuk locked this topic

looks like the giveaway is over.

Archived