Need soft

sanjoa

Hi, guys! I need a program called Universal utility packed for Huawei 6.1 . I googled it and there is only a pay site where I can download it and I haven't enough money to download it. Does anyone knows where can I download or can share it?

• Replies 8
  • Views 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh yeah I tried this one..only viable result using 5 different search engines.. and either.. its BS... or something odd that has just came out for a model which is being thrown to the dogs according to the main sites documentation..

ALSO.. it costs to finally get the thing.. they don't tell you that until AFTER you register..

Ok then, 1'stly I have done quite a bit of research and yeh- not good, but most importantly why do you need that?

as far as I am concerned, exit security applications and let the file on the modem install itself, it would be the software embedded on a stick, whichever network provider you with.

http://forum.huawei.com/jive4/forum.jspa?forumID=130&start=0

load of stuff is available there, but no cigar!

some links, might be helpful

http://forum.huawei.com/jive4/thread.jspa?forumID=130&threadID=325391&messageID=392182#392182

I think there may be some problems if you use them both.

If you insist to do this,you can try to find the driver in your installation path.

(like:C:\Program Files\Huawei Modems\WinVista----the real path may be different)

I need to format the drive, and it is read-only. That's why I need that soft.

Sorry to tell you, but hardly you are going to find any other solution apart from trying to fix current installation, By copying Some folders for safe keeping and reruning .exe 's from them (Program Files- Huawei Modem XXX connect; Application data in local settings BirdStep would be reviled after making view of a folders option -show hidden files in folder options)

Other issues I'd address in Huawei forum...

Best of luck!

Archived