Advanced SystemCare 11 PRO

Dean213

Dean213

img4File.png

Advanced SystemCare 11 PRO
Includes a 6-month "PRO" license

As your computer gets older, it will run slower and slower because of some unwanted programs, lots of useless files generated by Windows, and registry errors. With its newly added Speed Up module, Advanced SystemCare  will not only clean up the junk files to free up more disk space, help you deeply optimizing and defragging the registry, and completely remove all the useless applications, but also troubleshoot all the other problems slowing down your PC, to ensure you a cleaner & faster PC. Go for it! Advanced SystemCare is more than just a registry cleaner.

PROMO

or

alternate link:  http://asc11.disc.pcpro.co.uk

<<register and claim>>

• Replies 8
  • Views 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Note: dont click on install.. click on custom install otherwise you'll get another program installed Dashlane. Dashlane is a password manager app and secure digital wallet. and then after installing it brings up another page.. asking to install something else.

Serial: is generic.. ie. same for everyone.

first run.. it did find items that ccleaner didnt..

Windows - installed driver packages 179mb

Windows - installer unused files 45mb

but i'm sure ccleaner could be set to pick this up.

And finally.. under speed up.. it requires you to install 2 other iobit apps. Driver booster to look for outdated drivers. and iobit uninstaller for outdated and unused apps.. Surely these should have been included in this all in one package.

18 hours ago, andy2004 said:

Note: dont click on install.. click on custom install otherwise you'll get another program installed Dashlane. Dashlane is a password manager app and secure digital wallet. and then after installing it brings up another page.. asking to install something else.

Serial: is generic.. ie. same for everyone.

first run.. it did find items that ccleaner didnt..

Windows - installed driver packages 179mb

Windows - installer unused files 45mb

but i'm sure ccleaner could be set to pick this up.

And finally.. under speed up.. it requires you to install 2 other iobit apps. Driver booster to look for outdated drivers. and iobit uninstaller for outdated and unused apps.. Surely these should have been included in this all in one package.

What a mess it is, what you are talking about?

Kalju where in my post did i say What a mess it is???...

I said on the installer dont click install instead use custom install. if you dont want another app installed called Dashlane.. personally i hate apps that i install, installing other apps i didnt want or have need for.

then after the installer finishes it will ask you to install other apps.

now its install and registered using the generic and not as they posted UNIQUE serial.. so now you have the pro version..

Certain options under the speed UP section require the installation of OTHER installs.. aka Driver booster and iobit uninstaller before you can use that feature.

As this app is supposed to be system care they should have already been included as part of it.

when i did a scan using said package thats what i found on my system. which CCleaner didnt find by default.. but i'm sure with some modifications these too could be found..

Archived