TeraCopy suddenly crash and cannot work

Dushyantsinh Chavda

Dushyantsinh Chavda

I have used TeraCopy several years. But before one week suddenly teracopy crashed. I have close exe from explorer. After this, I run teracopy but it crashed. First off all, I have remove option of default copy handler and then I have complete my running copy works. 

Then, I am reboot, teracopy not worked. Then I remove and reinstalled latest version, but this is not worked.

Any one have any idea for this problem ?

Please help me (if you can).

PS : I have attached screenshot.

Desktop 23-Jun-18 9-09-28 PM-367.png

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
straycat19

Need more information.  When it crashes select show bug report and post that.  Also there should be an entry in your windows event application logs that will provide an error number that would be of help.  Just telling us it crashes isn't telling us anything useful.

Dushyantsinh Chavda
10 hours ago, teodz1984 said:

How about installing an older version? 

Sorry teodz1984 but I have never used old version after use newer version. But after your advice I have installed version 3.2 (july 2017 update), but this is not work.

7 hours ago, straycat19 said:

Need more information.  When it crashes select show bug report and post that.  Also there should be an entry in your windows event application logs that will provide an error number that would be of help.  Just telling us it crashes isn't telling us anything useful.

straycat19

I have attached bug report of version 3.2, because latest version 3.26 is removed which I snapshoted in my first post.

TeraCopy Bugreport.txt.

I am not a technical person, so please tell me how I open / see windows event application logs and the error number which you mentioned.

Dushyantsinh Chavda
9 hours ago, teodz1984 said:

when i said old i meant : TeraCopy 2.27

Thanks teodz1984. I have installed TeraCopy 2.27 and it is working.

But now, I forget the newer version and technology of TeraCopy future updates ?

Can anyone said me, what is the problem in my system ?

I am waiting for reply from straycat19. :think:

My advice-go back to TeraCopy 2.3 pro

Ive tried the 3's and IMHO 2.3 pro is better, simpler and faster

straycat19

It appears to be a driver problem with your PC.  Check with PC/Motherboard manufacturer and download the latest drivers they have on their site.  Those are the only drivers that have been certified with your system.  If you update/install newer drivers you could run into a problem with how your system works.  If you have newer drivers than your manufacturer then you will need to uninstall them before you install the original drivers.  Even though at some point in time manufacturers quit updating drivers that doesn't mean they aren't working properly even though they may be several years old.

On 7/2/2018 at 5:17 PM, Dushyantsinh Chavda said:

I have used TeraCopy several years. But before one week suddenly teracopy crashed. I have close exe from explorer. After this, I run teracopy but it crashed. First off all, I have remove option of default copy handler and then I have complete my running copy works. 

Then, I am reboot, teracopy not worked. Then I remove and reinstalled latest version, but this is not worked.

Do a clean uninstall with revo, do a system file check  and check disk in cmd and try re-installing teracopy again

On 7/4/2018 at 4:30 PM, DarkMist said:

Do a clean uninstall with revo, do a system file check  and check disk in cmd and try re-installing teracopy again

Exactly, you can follow this advice. But I really recommend you to not use TeraCopy, it claims to speed the file transfer but I never see any difference :S 

• 1 year later...
On 7/3/2018 at 12:17 AM, Dushyantsinh Chavda said:

happen to me as well... teracopy kinda outdate.... i stop using it now..

On 7/2/2018 at 9:47 PM, Dushyantsinh Chavda said:

hi Dushyantsinh Chavda

you can use extreme copier as best alternative.

it have two option for copy/moving file :

1) you can copy/move file from context menu by extreme copier through right click of mouse

2 you can copy/move file from default windows copier through right click of mouse

this copier is old but working on windows 10 v1909 

Screenshot 12-10-2019 19.46.50.png

Dushyantsinh Chavda

Hi Rahulji,

Thanks your reply, but I use old v2.27 without problem (which I mentioned above). I use Windows 7 SP1. Thanks again for your reply.

:D

Archived