Driver Genius Professional 18.0.0.164

Karamjit

Driver Genius Professional is a professional Driver management tool features both driver management and hardware diagnostics. driver Genius provides such practical functions as driver backup, restoration, update and removal for computer users. If you often reinstall your operating system, you may not forget such painful experiences of searching all around for all kinds of drivers. If unfortunately you have lost your Driver CD, the search will be more troublesome and time-consuming. Now with the Driver backup function of Driver Genius, you can backup all drivers in your computer before reinstalling, and restore them with the Driver restoration function after system reinstallation has been completed. This will dramatically save your time for Driver installation during the system installation procedure, and you will no longer worry about where to find a Driver. Besides, you can create an automatic installation package for all drivers in your system by Driver Genius.

Thanks to ADN for the update.

Download

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brain_death
1 hour ago, HandyPAF said:

I used to love this program. Not sure how good it is these days, haven't used it in years.

I have used v18 of this program several times lately, to back up drivers on older machines before a reformat. The unregistered version has not let me down for these purposes...

?

No up to date crack for this?

Regards

I should have noted that the current one posted in the index does not seem to work, that is why I ask.

Thanks

Past few years nobody had much luck with the latest versions for medicine.

Just Few years?

almost like a decade now no meds :)

Once of the softwares i don't follow anymore...

Driver Genius 18 (Version:18.0.0.164) -- 2nd July, 2018

New features:

1. New users can get 60 days free license code.

Good news. Just register with a fakemail and get 60 days with premium features! :D

Archived