ESET Internet Security/ESET Mobile Security registration CHIP readers(Effective as of 08/31/2018) )

boulawan

chip_logo.jpgThe CHIP magazine readers every month can get free ESET Internet Security license (from 2017, instead of ESET Smart Security). After filling out the form below to send license valid for one month given to your e-mail address. Please carefully and accurately provide the information requested. Please keep your license letter because you may need it administration.

ESET Internet Security to use a list of licensed products will include the licensing letter.

Attention! If you already have installed ESET's antivirus protection, enough to change the refresh settings. For detailed instructions you can find here .

CHIP.Pc.2018 / 06

Code:

http://textuploader.com

Sharecode: /dzh0p

registration.
Effective as of 08/31/2018.

IP HUNGARY

chip_logo.jpgandroid-promo.jpg

The CHIP magazine readers every month can get free ESET Mobile Security license. After filling out the form below to send license valid for one month given to your e-mail address. Please carefully and accurately provide the information requested. Please keep your license letter because you may need it administration.

ESET Mobile Security license Android, Windows Mobile and Symbian operating platform can be used on smartphones and tablets.

Attention! If you already have installed ESET Mobile Security antivirus protection, enough to change the refresh settings. For this help , click here  for more information.

CHIP.Mobil.2018 / 06

Code:

http://textuploader.com

Sharecode: /dzh07

registration.
Platforms: Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian, smartphones and Tablets.

Effective as of 08/31/2018.

IP HUNGARY

• Replies 16
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gringo525 said:

could you send me a license please, thank you

PM Sent

4 minutes ago, leapinlizards said:

could you please send me a key for pc - internet security ?

thx

Sorry mobile only

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:34 PM, sword said:

send one my way please, cheers

4 hours ago, hamilton said:

would you please send me a license key?

PM Sent

Archived