Jump to content

PHONE BLAST TRAGEDY


Mach1

Recommended Posts

Brit-educated tech boss dies after his mobile phone exploded as he slept next to it

Nazrin Hassan was charging two smartphones in his bedroom when one of them is believed to have burst into flames, setting fire to his mattress

Tragic Nazrin Hassan died after his mobile phone allegedly exploded

The dad-of-three, who studied at the Universityof Buckingham and Kings College London, was chief of Malasia-based Cradle Fund.

A company spokesman confirmed that a post mortem showed the businessman was killed due to "blast injuries" caused by a mobile phone charging next to him.

Chief Operations Officer of Cradle, Razif Aziz said the firm had lost a "creative genius".

He said in a statement: "Cradle has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amazing human being.

According to reports, one of the businessman's smartphones set his mattress alight
The Star
5
According to reports, one of the businessman's smartphones set his mattress alight
The dad-of-three was charging his phones as he slept
Facebook
5
The dad-of-three was charging his phones as he slept

"Those of us who have been fortunate enough to know and work with Nazrin have lost a dear friend and an inspiring mentor."

According to The Malaysian Insight, Hassan's brother-in-law said Nazrin had two phones - a Blackberry and a Huawei.

He reportedlty posted on social media: "We don't know which one exploded.

"Who would have thought such an innocuous routine procedure is the reason three young kids will grow up without their father by their side."

Fire crew at the scene of the tragedy
The Star
5
Fire crew at the scene of the tragedy
Nazrin Hassan's home, where it's reported he was killed
The Star
5

Nazrin Hassan's home, where it's reported he was killed

 

 

 

source

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He must have been incapacitated in some way. If you light a candle in my bedroom I wake up.
Research murder/suicide but not "accident".
IMHMO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Pequi said:

He must have been incapacitated in some way

 

Yep maybe to much good happy tobacco brother?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The second photograph looks scary. Looks like a mini explosion of some sort. How can a mobile phone cause that much damage? But then again you aren't supposed to keep your phone charging all night. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...