[Contest] pCloud (Premium Lifetime + 1 Year Accounts)

Myna

1. Comment below on why would you like to have a pCloud account.

Because pCloud is a simple and convenient service that allows you to store and work with your files without loading the memory of your computer, everything is done in the cloud.

twitter

Thanks for giveaway Myna

• Replies 65
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been a long user of pCloud free because it is reliable and fast solution for your cloud backup whenever you will go.

Thanks for the giveaway!

pushkargogte

I love to pcloud because it let's me to provide someone a link to upload without letting the up-loader to sign up for the service and it's way better than onedrive and google drive.

I hope for "Premium Lifetime Account + Crypto" License

Thanks

I would like to have pCloud account because 

• Unlimited file size and speed
  • pCloud is available on all the major OS like Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS.

Thanks for the contest.

I want to have a pCloud account because it's one of the most functional cloud storage and I need it to securely store my files.

Facebook

khanyash

Thanks @Myna for the gievaway.

Remote upload, paste the link of the file on pCloud and it will be automatically downloaded and Crypto, zero knowledge client side encryption are interesting features.

I do not need to worry about my files ever again-they will be kept safe and secure with pCloud . For a lifetime! No monthly or yearly payments, no further costs, just one payment to get my lifetime cloud storage. .. :)

I read a lot of mixed reviews about pCloud. I'll register and try their service. Please count me in as well. Thank you.

I'd love to get the premium lifetime account, having used pcloud myself I can personally recommend it to anyone who's looking for cloud storage. Dropbox, mediafire et al seem to lack many feature wrt pcloud.

Thanks for the Giveaway!
pCloud premium is a supremely secure web storage space and an accessible place to store your valuable of your photos, videos, music, documents without taking up any space on your computer. The download and upload is fast with high-level security and you can have access on multiple devices from PC, tablet, smartphone etc. With such easy and great saving / sharing platform provided, I am anxious to set up a new pCloud account to enjoy such great benefits.

I like to win a key as I like to back up to another company instead of the usual suspects.

Thanks for the giveaway. All the best people.

Many thanks for another exceptional giveaway @Myna

I want to win a Premium account for pCloud as this is the future IMO: cloud storage. I want to store all my files online, obvious after encrypting them and have them all at my disposal anytime i need and pCloud is a very good solution for that as far as i`ve heard and read.

Count me in to the draw please.

I liked and followed them also on my social media.

I'd like to win pCloud lifetime account to keep my important files safe with easily accessible besides pCloud permit share links with one click .crypto provides additional layer of security to keep my privacy on.

Thanks Myna for a great chance like this which is rare .

Thank you for the contest.

I need the safe space to keep my files.

I like the security features: TLS/SSL channel protection, 256-bit AES encryption for all files, 5 copies of files on different servers, option for an extra layer of encryption.

Thanks @Myna for opportunity to win a lifetime account or 1 year license. The remote upload and crypto folder are the game changer in this cloud service. Count me in ☺️

Winners Announcement:

VYDNZb0.png

Winners, please pm me your pCloud account email address with 7 days or else your win will be offered to the person who is next in line and you'll be banned from the next three giveaways

Congratulations to all :cheers:

@Mathew @IronY-Man @antarctic @pushkargogte @Ya5h Kh4n @tarekma7

And the rest of the people who didn't win this one, I hope to see you in the next giveaway. :)

Edit: @pushkargogte has informed me that he has already upgraded his free pCloud account to lifetime Premium. And so, he doesn't want the 1 year account to go waste and wants someone else to enjoy it.

So our new winner is.... @hakah 

Congratulations :cheers:

@Jogs You didn't win but if you'd like to get a free upgrade to 500GB Premium + Crypto for 1 Year, then just drop me a PM. :)

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived