Myspace: THE MOVIE

SliverSamuel

for the ppl not in US, myspace is the most popular website for making friends, and is similar to friendster.

i've found a VERY funny movie that some ppl made about myspace u guys,

esp myspace users HAVE to check it out. i've put it on my webbie, here it is:

Myspace: THE MOVIE

• Replies 27
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SliverSamuel

lol, i respect ur opinion anyways, the movie makes fun of myspace, so u should see it

SacredCultivator

Oh I just watched that a few days ago, and yup it is Hilarious with a capital H!

I hate myspace.. the gayest thing ever to hit the net

...:)...:think:...:P

SliverSamuel

i mostly use it since all the ppl in my school does, btw, did u guys see the Yeti or Yeta part? its was so funny dude

i mostly use it since all the ppl in my school does

Hmmmm.....seems like you have no free will then. Anyway, have to agree with erRor67, the video is Hilarious :rolleyes: ;) :hehe:

SliverSamuel

lol, respect ur opinion too, but its a good way to stay in touch when u cant come over

no AIM, MSN, etc? ;)

you can even get AIM for your mobile phone / PDA now a days, and chat on the go :rolleyes:

SliverSamuel
no AIM, MSN, etc? ;)

you can even get AIM for your mobile phone / PDA now a days, and chat on the go :rolleyes:

nah, its jus that they might not be on and stuff, and i hate email >_< btw, u r like never on since ur dsl incident, why is that so? :hehe:

i lost everything on my HDD a while back and just haven't got back around to installing trillian yet (too busy to really chat tho...could be coding) :rolleyes:

SliverSamuel

coding ur grease monkey scripts? lol :rolleyes:

nah, i'm constantly tweaking the site, forums, antileech/proxy engines, and yes the greasemonkey scripts (which i only wrote because they help me out too...so be lucky i use it) ;)

not to mention, software listings, server/database management, and helping out with stuff like K-Lite and what not. i coded my-k-lite.com remember, DDJ did the layout tho (...with a little tweaking by Lite...save yer breathe dude) :rolleyes:

oh, and being a full time college student and real life physical person doesn't help either...

erRor, those sites are f'in hilarious. That's my kind of humour XD ("We hate MySpace with a firey passion, and are in full approval of a support group for each and every MySpace member. And by support group, we mean chainsaw to the face.")

And the video was funny too *saved to HDD*

SliverSamuel
nah, i'm constantly tweaking the site, forums, antileech/proxy engines, and yes the greasemonkey scripts (which i only wrote because they help me out too...so be lucky i use it) :P

not to mention, software listings, server/database management, and helping out with stuff like K-Lite and what not. i coded my-k-lite.com remember, DDJ did the layout tho (...with a little tweaking by Lite...save yer breathe dude) :lol:

oh, and being a full time college student and real life physical person doesn't help either...

lol, wow ur situation is worse than me, lol, makes me dread for college :D . btw, wad do u major in?

@Myrak:

how do u download videos off zippy videos or any other sites? i never bothered to learn how, lol :frusty:

I used this site for the YouTube vid, just haven't converted it from .flv to .avi yet. http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

I had another site that worked perfect for google video but it doesn't seem to be up, and I think I had a greasemonkey script for google video too but that's not working either.

I dunno, just Google for ways to download videos. Theres tons.

SliverSamuel

dude, thanks for the help man, now i can download more videos for my ipod :lol:

SliverSamuel

sick, but cant u download them from google right form the website? theres ipod and psp format too

Also, FLV a bitch of a format and I still haven't completely converted an FLV copy of that Myspace Movie to a perfect AVI. If I try to play the converted AVI with MPC, it gives me an AVI Splitter :: Stream 00 error. Plays in VLC fine though but damn it's annoying.

Find a way to download straight to AVI.

SliverSamuel

hmm, did u try k-lite codec pack yet? its pretty sic

• 2 weeks later...
SliverSamuel

so does anyone here even use myspace?

Archived