Donations (Fundraising)

Matt

• Administrator
On 6/20/2018 at 10:52 AM, Guest Sasata said:

I just donated 50$ in bitcoins,

Thanks for cracks, master @knowledge

On 6/20/2018 at 1:50 PM, knowledge said:

well thanks u Guest Sasata i cant like your post so i make this comment not sure what crack u used or liked but is good u have donated 50$ in bitcoins,  ;)

Guest Sasta didn't donate anything I have just checked the wallet and I didn't receive anything.

• Replies 130
  • Views 31.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer
7 hours ago, Matt said:

Guest Sasta didn't donate anything I have just checked the wallet and I didn't receive anything.

is shame but y he named me for ?  i am unsure

why don't you have webmoney account ? :( i really want to donate but i don't have paypal :( 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, coua said:

why don't you have webmoney account ? :( i really want to donate but i don't have paypal :( 

I will try to see what I can do about webmoney, and if you have read the whole post you will find out that it is not required to have PayPal account. Simply you can use debit, credit, and Visa or Master gift cards. It is not necessary to have PayPal account.

Guest MiNand

You accept iTunes Gift Card, Sir?

I don't have a credit card, so I cannot donate. But I would like send the staff gift cards.

Can I directly DM a forum member with giftcard code?

Let me know if I am allowed or not, as I would like to help.

Regards, Mi

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Guest MiNand said:

You accept iTunes Gift Card, Sir?

I don't have a credit card, so I cannot donate. But I would like send the staff gift cards.

Can I directly DM a forum member with giftcard code?

Let me know if I am allowed or not, as I would like to help.

Regards, Mi

Thank you for your offer to help, but iTunes gift cards are useless to us because it is not going to help us to pay the the bills. I said Visa or Master gift cards because it easy to get one and use it on PayPal to donate.

Guest MiNand

There is possibility to buy also prepaid VISA/Mastercard cards, with code sended to staff to reclaim, are them a valid option?

I think you could transfer the money content to your place next.

https://usa.visa.com/pay-with-visa/cards/prepaid-cards.html

I could buy one into store for a fixed money quantity and send to staff,

let me know if this could help,

Regards, Mi

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Guest MiNand said:

There is possibility to buy also prepaid VISA/Mastercard cards, with code sended to staff to reclaim, are them a valid option?

I think you could transfer the money content to your place next.

https://usa.visa.com/pay-with-visa/cards/prepaid-cards.html

I could buy one into store for a fixed money quantity and send to staff,

let me know if this could help,

Regards, Mi

This is would help because we can use the gift cards to pay the bills. You can register your account in here, and send me the card details.

Guest jeffb

Donated 1BTC, this should fix it? ? Thanks to all moderators, for their time administring nsane. We appreciate that. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Guest jeffb said:

Donated 1BTC, this should fix it? ? Thanks to all moderators, for their time administring nsane. We appreciate that. 

Thank you for your donate. Whatever come from you and everyone else of course it helps, and we appreciate all who are helping us keep things running over here.

Wonder Woman

Donated  0.00813652 BTC (about 50 USD) and sent it to 3PPh6bJF8vPU2z2gMzjoBybXAfp2tmhg7Z

Transaction ID: 65b78eff66dbafd40b8ec50f1991914b2466ca7f66b424f3e5cb36c2e1163b22

Please confirm receipt.

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Wonder Woman said:

Donated  0.00813652 BTC (about 50 USD) and sent it to 3PPh6bJF8vPU2z2gMzjoBybXAfp2tmhg7Z

Transaction ID: 65b78eff66dbafd40b8ec50f1991914b2466ca7f66b424f3e5cb36c2e1163b22

Please confirm receipt.

Received. Thank you very much. 

Guys I want to donate, problem is i need to do this anonymously so really do not want to use PayPal or anything, I currently do not have a bitcoin wallet but i am willing to set one up for this. Has anyone got a guide ? or other suggestion on how i can donate anonymously ? 

34 minutes ago, UpGrade said:

Guys I want to donate, problem is i need to do this anonymously so really do not want to use PayPal or anything, I currently do not have a bitcoin wallet but i am willing to set one up for this. Has anyone got a guide ? or other suggestion on how i can donate anonymously ? 

Buy a credit card gift card? Not completely free.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, UpGrade said:

You do as @vitorio mentioned. Buy a visa or mater gift card and use it on PayPal or you can send me the information of the card in PM and I will use it on PayPal to donate. 

Just wanted to very gently mention that some donors in this thread don't have the Donor badge showing on their posts.

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Karlston said:

Just wanted to very gently mention that some donors in this thread don't have the Donor badge showing on their posts.

It was because of the currency error. I have fixed yours.

7 hours ago, Matt said:

You do as @vitorio mentioned. Buy a visa or mater gift card and use it on PayPal or you can send me the information of the card in PM and I will use it on PayPal to donate. 

ok ill get it sorted at some point this week

• Administrator

Just a reminder. A personal thanks from all of us to those who have donated by now or are willing to donate.

There are many donators who have not posted on this topic and they deserve our thanks too.

after a donation are the many intrusive donation requests for the donor hidden?

-=[4lfre1re]=-

10$ PayPal, my humble donation...

Id.: 9CP11485W5040573B

Regards and many thanks to the staff... ?

mostwanted

$50 via PayPal I like this place and I'd hate to see it go down. If I had the money to cover the cost (all the cost) I would pay but, I don't. ?

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived