Watchdog Online Security Pro 2018

Dean213

img4File.png

Watchdog Online Security Pro 2018
Includes a 1-PC, 1-Year license

Watchdog Online Security Pro is a smart tool which uses multiple antivirus engines to detect threats your regular security software might miss.

It's all very easy to use. To get started, just select the "Smart" (quick) or "Deep" (thorough) option, click "Scan", and watch as Watchdog Online Security Pro goes to work.

The program crawls over your hard drive, and when it finds something suspicious, passes a fingerprint (not the whole file) to its cloud scanner for further analysis.

Watchdog's "Cloud Scanning Platform" then checks your file using multiple antivirus engines, ensuring you'll detect threats that individual packages might miss, before returning its verdict to the program.

PROMO

Download

KEY:

Site:  http://textuploader.com

Sharecode: /dp2dv

<Register & Claim>

How To Get Your Code
Simply login (create an account if you haven't done previously) and click the "get serial code" button. You should be allocated a serial code immediately.

NOTE:  If any of links do not work for any reason whatsoever, kindly visit the Promo page and obtain the original links

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5
  • Views 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Promo Page is now asking for a "Magazine Coupon Code" in order to get a Serial Code.  Does someone have this Coupon Code thats needed?

The "KEY" listed above tells me that I am trying to use it on more computers than the license allows.

15 hours ago, slick1109 said:

The Promo Page is now asking for a "Magazine Coupon Code" in order to get a Serial Code.  Does someone have this Coupon Code thats needed?

The "KEY" listed above tells me that I am trying to use it on more computers than the license allows. 

The coupon code is included in a card in the printed edition of the magazine.

The code is unique and can only be used once.

5 hours ago, Modo said:

The coupon code is included in a card in the printed edition of the magazine.

The code is unique and can only be used once.

Thanks for the info.  Since this magazine is not even published in my country, I guess there is no way for me to access this promotion.  Oh well.  Hopefully I will come across another offer for this or Zemana AntiLogger eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

Tested this software one week but signatures never updated. Zemana is losing his touch for good if they ever had it.

Archived