Suggestion

AshTheGamer

Hi guys,

Now we are just one of the best Forums on the net why don't we get twitter to post the software updates with the topic link.

This will get us all over the net :).

I will be happy to tweet software if I get something in return maybe V.i.P or something :D

What do you think?

- Ash.

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I'm really sorry but I don't agree. There are many reasons for it, the reasons I cannot post here.

Isn't unwanted publicity what this site doesn't need? I believe the leaders of this site call it "underground" and anonymize referring links for a reason, so only persons who really need will find a way here. But I may be wrong of course, who knows. But imo screaming that we have this site which contains lots of cracked software is wrong.

I do agree with that .

it would come back to haunt ya :unsure:

Might be a good idea, but as mentioned before we want to grow, but we do not want to explode. Torrent sites have exploded over the past few years and look what's happening to them...

But with Twitter you can update people who have iPhones/iPhone touches etc with the latest software and news on nsane. If we get to big then we just stop using Twitter.

True, But does nsane hosting run offshore?

• Administrator

We give users the chance to share the links with there friends on various social network sites. That is all that is needed.

But with Twitter you can update people who have iPhones/iPhone touches etc with the latest software and news on nsane.

Why not use RSS Feeds?

Archived