Mobile DCIM folder got deleted.. all images gone.. How to recover it.

truemate

By Mistake i Deleted whole DCIM folder from internal memory  of my asus zenfone.

Now  how to recover those images...Mine android version is Marshmallow 6.1.

Do i need to Root the phone ??  from 2 days i try some method like that OneClickRoot .. thats seems to be most easiest way.. but not free <_<

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, walkthe said:

need approval, hmmm ~ keep it. looks as if power trippers are in control, should have realized when n_r left

If moderators can remove this account it will be more than wonderful

????

u mean your account still hanging out there.. approval from mods ?

one of A GUY I refer him nsane some 2 month back... he created an account but still not approved ..he lost the hope and decided not to register back :/

19 hours ago, vissha said:

No need to root phone. There are many s/w and apps available.
You could try https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easeus.mobisaver

or MobiSaver Pro for Android Dekstop version.

i already try that desktop version "EaseUS MobiSaver for Android 5.0" .. it clearly says need to ROOT THE PHONE

2018_06_09_180213.jpg

https://www.easeus.com/android-data-recovery/how-to-root.html

more worst it says to download some KinggoRoot.apk in your mobile to make this soft to recover from internal.... I done that.

Now this,  Kinngoroot.apk is most adware app i ever seen.. it installing kingocoins,UC browser so on apps... but never able to root the phone..says kingoroot stopped.Try many times but same thing.. i uninstall it and its all blotware apps wat it installed.

and abt this play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easeus.mobisaver

install and check it.. in start only it says/shows phone not rooted... this also not working.

i TRY many apps.. the best i think is wondershare drFone.. but that too says i need to root the phone.. SO ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO RECOVERY DELETED FILES FROM INTERNAL STORAGE... till we wont give full admin rights...thats ROOT.

searching this now https://www.oneclickroot.com .. any full version of it !!

In that case, try DiskDigger, Dumpster, dr.fone - Recover (Android), aiseesoft FoneLab android or MobiKin Doctor for Android
https://drfone.wondershare.com/android-recovery/recover-deleted-files-android-without-root.html

https://www.aiseesoft.com/support/how-to-recover-android-files-without-rooting.html

@truemate try FoneLab since it has recover from Google backup or android recovery.

Also, this might help u since it is recovery from internal storage: https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-recover-deleted-files-from-Android-internal-memory

@truemate If you can temporarily root using King Root/.... Have u tried Disk Drill Android Recovery Win & Mac?

Please note: Disk Drill for Windows is not yet capable of detecting Android devices, however Disk Drill for Mac provides full support for Android data recovery and has you covered.

5 minutes ago, vissha said:

In that case, try DiskDigger, Dumpster, dr.fone - Recover (Android), or MobiKin Doctor for Android

diskdigger,dumpster like apps wont work// last time i try that too... 

above i updated my comment..check it...

2 hours ago, truemate said:

i try that too yesterday.. it says https://www.oneclickroot.com need to install.. thats need to ROOt

@truemate, never use fonelab, fonelab first convert your phone to rooted, and secondly it is only works for some device like samsung, sony !

I've already Asus Zenphone, and it is not worked for me!

23 hours ago, cudu said:

@truemate, never use fonelab, fonelab first convert your phone to rooted, and secondly it is only works for some device like samsung, sony !

I've already Asus Zenphone, and it is not worked for me!

than cudu, wat you done to make it work.. with asus zenfone

• Administrator

I have not had much success with these softwares without rooting. Try more apps and see.

If nothing works then rooting is required.

Also, if possible, avoid rooting from these automatic rooting apps. I personally do not trust all of them - not that I have tried any, just that I have heard that not all of them are trustable.

Head over here and enter your phone model on the top right and search for rooting method. Rooting is relatively easier to do than installing another version of the OS I think.

Well, I never try to other softwares, and in google you can find too many blogs where The author promoting a software, but they just do for their profit not for viewers

@truemate, It is a natural and permanent problems from Asus. So In my recommendation you can use a different mobile.

In my phone, I have got too many problem.

1 : Automatic Formatting

2 : Automatic Downloaded Chinese Apps

3 : Hangs problem from Chinese App

4 : Consumed high level data.

So, now I changed my device

Screenshot_2018-06-10-21-32-49.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2018 at 9:29 PM, DKT27 said:

I have not had much success with these softwares without rooting. Try more apps and see.

If nothing works then rooting is required.

Also, if possible, avoid rooting from these automatic rooting apps. I personally do not trust all of them - not that I have tried any, just that I have heard that not all of them are trustable.

Head over here and enter your phone model on the top right and search for rooting method. Rooting is relatively easier to do than installing another version of the OS I think.

that xda .... found something there.. but with 55+ pages help,discussion.. ?

This rooting is long and risky process i think

On 6/10/2018 at 9:33 PM, cudu said:

Well, I never try to other softwares, and in google you can find too many blogs where The author promoting a software, but they just do for their profit not for viewers

@truemate, It is a natural and permanent problems from Asus. So In my recommendation you can use a different mobile.

In my phone, I have got too many problem.

1 : Automatic Formatting

2 : Automatic Downloaded Chinese Apps

3 : Hangs problem from Chinese App

4 : Consumed high level data.

So, now I changed my device

Screenshot_2018-06-10-21-32-49.png

i never face those issue what you mention above...my mobile never install any app without my permission..nor any memory issue or hang..

i think some virus was there in your mobile.. what version of android installed in it ?

1 hour ago, truemate said:

that xda .... found something there.. but with 55+ pages help,discussion.. ?

This rooting is long and risky process i think

i never face those issue what you mention above...my mobile never install any app without my permission..nor any memory issue or hang..

i think some virus was there in your mobile.. what version of android installed in it ?

Version 6.0, I faced this problem when I updated my phones version from Lollipop to Marshmallow. :(

On 7/1/2018 at 6:36 PM, cudu said:

Version 6.0, I faced this problem when I updated my phones version from Lollipop to Marshmallow. :(

same updated to marshmallow, few months back.. but no prob here...instead phone performance little more fast.

btw, planning to go with zenfone again.. the new version zenfone 5.

btw wat mobile u use now... just asking

Samsung Galaxy J5 :(

will be updated to a latest one!!

Nsaneinthebrane

All of those one-click root apps don't do much and btw kingroot sucks to supersu

• 3 weeks later...

Archived