Eset Download Request

nsane99

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Requesting Eset Business Edition 4.0.467 downloads on the front page. Requested by my friends too :) we really trust nsane.

Business Edition probably will not be front paged, most nsaners are home users. Business users should buy the product. A fellow member has posted some links to business edition which you can check out though.

ESET NOD32 Anti-Virus v4.0.467 Business Edition 32-bit English version: (eavbe_nt32_enu.msi)

Site: rapidshare.com

Code: /files/284078491/eavbe_nt32_enu.msi

ESET NOD32 Anti-Virus v4.0.467 Business Edition 64-bit English version: (eavbe_nt64_enu.msi)

Code: /files/284078494/eavbe_nt64_enu.msi

ESET NOD32 Anti-Virus v4.0.467 Home Edition 32-bit English version: (eav_nt32_enu.msi)

Code: /files/284238520/eav_nt32_enu.msi

ESET NOD32 Anti-Virus v4.0.467 Home Edition 64-bit English version: (eav_nt64_enu.msi)

Code: /files/284238523/eav_nt64_enu.msi

based on feedback by jalaffa, keys from here still work:

http://www.google.nl...q=nod32keys.com

Enjoy!

I certainly agree with Leet Pirate with regard to your buying the product if you really own an enterprise. Because that means you have a lot of money...and the company(Eset) really deserves our support. So if you can afford it, do buy the business edition. Besides I must point out that for home users, the home edition is more than enough. The business edition will only help you if you are connected to servers as in big enterprises really. But if you are wiling to try I posted the business edition here too in ESET Smart Security as an answer to Jalaffa's post for Eset Home Edition. Bye.

Archived