FBI Agent Accidentally Shoots Patron At Denver Bar After Busting Move

dufus

Moscow mules and all sorts of handcrafted spirits were heavily flowing at the Mile High Spirits Distillery and Tasting Bar in Denver, Colorado, on Saturday, when an off-duty FBI agent accidentally shot a bar patron.

Screen-Shot-2018-06-03-at-8.15.23-AM.png

Denver police responded to the bar in the Lower Downtown district of Denver for an accidental shooting at 12:45 a.m. on Saturday. Police said the FBI agent was dancing at the bar when his firearm dislodged from its waistband holster and dropped onto the floor.

When the agent picked up the gun, “an unintended discharge occurred,” striking a patron inside the club in the lower leg. "The victim was transported to the hospital with a good prognosis," Denver police said.

A video clip obtained by Denver 7, shows the reckless agent busting out dance moves in front of a dozen or more bar goers. The agent then executed a backflip, however, during the bizarre dance move, his gun ejected out of the man’s holster onto the floor. Immediately the agent lunges forward to secure the weapon, but as he picks it up the gun went off.

Bar patron Julie, who captured the shooting incident on her smartphone, told KDVR that she smelled gunpowder and saw a person bleeding: "Everyone was kind of shocked after it happened because [the agent] kind of put his gun back away and then he walked away," Julie said.

Julie said the bar was in disarray when the weapon discharged.

“No one really knew what was going on,” Julie said. “I was shocked. I honestly just wanted to make sure that my friends… [that] I knew where they were.”

Denver Police transported the agent to headquarters where he was later released to a supervisor from the FBI.

“The incident is being investigated by the Denver Police Homicide Unit and charges will be determined by the Denver District Attorney’s Office,” a statement from the Denver Police read.

It was not immediately clear if the FBI agent was drunk at the time he was busting potentially lethal dance moves.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-03/caught-video-fbi-agent-accidentally-shoots-patron-denver-bar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived