So, what happened with Crazycanuk?

Undertaker

Undertaker

First things first, why a topic when I could have PMed. I just saved Crazycanuk from the trouble of replying to individual PMs since a lot of people were interested in knowing what really happened?

We were told by the Admins that they didn't have any prior information, at that time and now since you are here, I thought why not seek first hand information.

1) So, why you left in the first place?

2) Why you deleted all your posts?

3) What made you comeback so soon?

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess he was mad because the government raised the beer price....:P

Undertaker

I'm serious; afterall it's a privacy matter for the site users as well that a MOD does things like this. Had it been a normal member, this topic wouldn't even be here.

He had to handle a crisis at his other business:  ;)

image.png

Cheers!  :drunk:

compgen1534

I don't think he'll answer, could be wrong, but I think he left (MY OPINION) because he was tired of the incident that used to be with Joe and 0bin. 

After Mona left, everything ended and this deranged clown took off either with her or gave up entirely and so did the other one.

Almost a month ago, this forum was 100% on the southside of things and everyone was frustrated.

Secondly, him leaving like that and deleting all the topics deserved an explanation immediately, not him though, it was his call. 

3 hours ago, compgen1534 said:

Secondly, him leaving like that and deleting all the topics deserved an explanation immediately, not him though, it was his call. 

That was not a nice thing (deleting all the topics) to do!!! At least that's also my opinion.

• Jordan locked this topic

Sorry @Undertaker but i have to close this topic to cut off the bs!

Your concern is maybe legitimate, but some members are taking the opportunity to post their bs and off topic crap

(This is also a dup of a previous topic that was closed for the same reasons)

Topic closed.

Archived