Jump to content

Yamicsoft Windows 10 Manager 2.2.9


Matt

Recommended Posts

  • Administrator

Windows 10 Manager is a system utility that helps you optimize, tweak, repair and clean up Windows 10. It will increase your system speed, eliminate system fault, improve system security, and meet all of your expectations.

Thanks to ADN for the update.

Download

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 11
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take care with this update !

The junkfile-cleaner tried to delete almost all my installers ( from the Windows Installer-folder) , you can find this folder in the "options" , I did not select this option.........! 

This is a new cleaner-item , so if you just clean after the update , take care..............!   

 

The reg-cleaner cleans ( ?) much more then before this update , so be carefull...............!    :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Take care with this update !

The junkfile-cleaner tried to delete almost all my installers ( from the Windows Installer-folder) , you can find this folder in the "options" , I did not select this option.........! 

I do not see that something has been changed. What exactly is the "Windows Installer-folder" that you mentioned?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

C:\Windows Installer         ( hidden folder )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

C:\Windows Installer         ( hidden folder )

I checked, I compared with very old versions of Windows 10 manager. No changes have been made in these settings.All Windows system files, folders, but also hidden, and Read Only folders and files are not checked for cleaning and deleting. They are not in checking list.
If you have there something different, then you have a some kind special, not an original program. Maybe again some kind of handcraft.

At least I have everything as I said above. There are files and folders in this folder, even pretty old files are still there. 
PS In fact, deleting of these files is not particularly dangerous or harmful, but I still recommend that you do not delete them, because they are necessary for uninstalling some programs. Simply may happen, that some apps cannot be uninstalled perfectly and fully, if these files are missing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

C:\Windows Installer         This folder was checked for deleting ( cleaning) , after the update ! Unchecked before !!

No problem coz discovered on time , so nothing deleted in this folder..........:D

 

Im sure we have to take care with these updates , things might chance ......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

C:\Windows Installer         This folder was checked for deleting ( cleaning) , after the update ! Unchecked before !!

Can You take screenshot and upload it. I can't even see this folder in any of the lists.

I'm very interested to understand about what it is, about what You're talking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

YES ! Sefton , thats exactly what I mean !

This item was UNchecked before the update , and checked after ..............

After running the cleaner I saw all these installers , selected for deleting ( !! ) , so I could uncheck this item on time............

 

How, on earth, can these items be "invalid "  ??

I think its a big bug in this update.......!!     

Have to take care with these updates , you will get a lot of HD-space but you may run in troubles in return for it..............    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

YES ! Sefton , thats exactly what I mean !

This item was UNchecked before the update , and checked after ..............

After running the cleaner I saw all these installers , selected for deleting ( !! ) , so I could uncheck this item on time............

 

How, on earth, can these items be "invalid "  ??

I think its a big bug in this update.......!!     

Have to take care with these updates , you will get a lot of HD-space but you may run in troubles in return for it..............    

just don't use the Junk File Cleaner at all; if you want to clean safely use Privazer or clean manually!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For me, the crack does not work anymore.

And the portable version is also asking for registration info.

Any solutions available?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, bummpr said:

For me, the crack does not work anymore.

And the portable version is also asking for registration info.

Any solutions available?

 

Which crack you used ?

 

Try URET Patch & Keygen

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...