How to get an Adguard Premium license for free

Myna

I know this link was shared here in the past but since then Adguard has made quite a few interesting changes..... 

Now you can get a free Adguard license through multiple ways:

1. By being a beta tester.
  2. By translating their apps.
  3. By helping then with the filters.
  4. By helping them with their Knowledge Base Articles (We do not have any strict criteria for how much you need to contribute to get a license).
  5. If you're a developer. 
  6. I think the old referral thing still works.

Anyways, the most interesting one that I've found is this.... 

With AdGuard everyone can act as a publicist. If you want to share your impressions on our product with other people and you already have some creative ideas, then write a post about AdGuard. Any platform will do — social media, your personal blog or webpage etc. Express your personal opinion about what do you like in AdGuard and send us the link to your post to [email protected].

Please note: an article should contain roughly 300 to 500 characters.

If you find yourself in a need of some visuals, feel free to use any pictures and promo images you can find on our website.

For those who want to go beyond the suggested format, there are always other possibilities, such as making a video review or anything else that strikes your fancy. We would be glad to encourage your initiatives!

If you're active on social media, just write a proper post and share it publicly. If your post is really good and has a nice reach (with a lot of likes and comments), you might even get a Lifetime Premium License for free. How do I know that? Hmmm.... :secret:

Ps: if anyone is wondering.... hmmm... this guy wrote a post about writing a post to get a free license. Did Adguard gave him a license to post this post? Guess what.... No. Writing this type of posts won't get you a license. Write about your own experience. Be organic.

You can read more about it here- https://adguard.com/en/get-adguard-for-free.html

Click on "Find out more" for more info.

or anything else that strikes your fancy. We would be glad to encourage your initiatives!

Btw I've a great idea. Print an Adguard poster and stick it to your neighbours boundary wall and send a photo of it to Adguard :rasta::lmao:

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, front360 said:

Is there an easier way, wink wink?

Lol.... yea... and you already know it... :tooth:

Myna or anyone else,

Any way you have an extra key, or a fix for the newest Adguard Premium?

If so, thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, front360 said:

Myna or anyone else,

Any way you have an extra key, or a fix for the newest Adguard Premium?

If so, thanks in advance.

Check you PM. B)

Hello,

My Adguard Premium license for Windows is about to expire. Would any member here have a spare key? Thank you kindly in advance.

• 2 months later...

@Myna, I don't know whether I need to ask you or not but if you have any spare keys for the premium version, can you share one with me? I have been running a trial version since the time when all the patches went bad, esp with the latest version.

24 minutes ago, rushdie said:

@Myna, I don't know whether I need to ask you or not but if you have any spare keys for the premium version, can you share one with me? I have been running a trial version since the time when all the patches went bad, esp with the latest version.

Nothing wrong in asking. Check your pm.

2 hours ago, Myna said:

Nothing wrong in asking. Check your pm.

Myna, Would you possibly have pro version for android? I would greatly appreciate it.

TIA

10 hours ago, bergy1964 said:

Myna, Would you possibly have pro version for android? I would greatly appreciate it.

TIA

7 hours ago, nIGHT said:

Me too myna
TIA

Sorry guys, I had only 1 extra license. Please try the above mentioned ways to get a free license. It's really not that hard.

Archived