my name is unregistered as well

Guest bignickmc

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Members who have been registered for a period of 1 month, with 0 posts will be deleted. This is not FST!

just re-create the original name and try to post from now on, to prevent being deleted...

Members who have been registered for a period of 1 month, with 0 posts will be deleted. This is not FST!

just re-create the original name and try to post from now on, to prevent being deleted...

;) yeah im sorry brudda. I am just learning alot right now....really dont have much to say, sorry about that

Why FST? ;)

dude...111,984 members...i doub't 1/50 of those members posted. it's a waste of space and resources. why do you think it takes their site 1 millisecond to load and my frontpage is down to a few MICRO seconds ;)

dude...111,984 members...i doub't 1/50 of those members posted. it's a waste of space and resources. why do you think it takes their site 1 millisecond to load and my frontpage is down to a few MICRO seconds ;)

i totally agree with you on the whole wasted space thing. That is standard proceidure for almost any message board no matter the subject

I think over 100,000 of their members have less than 5 posts to be honest. One post wonders and they're gone. In fact it could be more.

Archived