DVDFab 10.0.9.4

anuraag

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to Karamjit Lal for the update.

Download

• Replies 14
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still awaiting for ChVL x64 Loader!  Hope he can help !

mastershake

anyone have a current working china link so i dont get the us version? all the servers i had saved are not working at the moment. thanks

PistalPete

Maybe v10.0.9.4 was pulled? Lates version listed on website is:

DVDFab What's New

May 10, 2018
DVDFab 10.0.9.2 Updated!

• New: Added the support for some new Java protections.
  • New: Added the support to remove the Cinavia protections as found on the DVD versions of The Glass Castle and the Pitch Perfect 3 and the Blu-ray versions of the All Eyez on Me, the Pitch Perfect 3 and the Last Flag Flying.
  • New: Removed the restriction that the free utility BDFix is available only to those who own a paid version of Blu-ray Copy.
  • New: Separated the Youtube Video Downloader from the Video Converter module and moved it to the Utilities tab as a free tool.
  • New: Added the support for the 2-pass encoding method if the video encoder is set to CUDA in the Ripper modules.
  • Fix: A problem that the sources in the Archived Task list cannot be reloaded to the Current Task list in certain cases.
  • Fix: A problem that the runtime is shortened when copying the 2D Blu-ray version of Blade Runner 2049 (Germany edition) in Main Movie mode.
  • Fix: A problem that two audio tracks appear in the output file even only one is selected in the Customize mode of the DVD Copy module.
  • Fix: A failure problem when converting BDAV discs to MP4/MKV videos in certain cases.
  • Fix: A problem that the "Display forced subtitle only" option is selected by default when Sweden subtitle is selected in the Ripper module.
  • Fix: A problem that nothing appears in the output directory when converting videos with hardware acceleration in certain cases.
  • Fix: Improved the UI support for 4K high DPI displays.
  • Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.

Portable DVDFab 10.0.9.4 x64 & 10.0.9.2 x86 32-64 bit Multilingual Online

By PortableAppZ

Download Portable DVDFab 10 32-64 bit Online (0.6 MB)

Site : https://www.upload.ee/

Sharecode : /files/8351595/DVDFab_Portable_10.x.x.x_32-64-bit_Multilingual_Online.exe.html

After an update, wait MeGaHeRTZ engine generate dat file, close and restart.

Extract and run DVDFab10Portable.
Settings of installed DVDFab should be preserved.

4 hours ago, Alv37 said:

DVDFab 10.0.9.4 x64 - Crack by MeGaHeRTZ

Wait, what is this? Is this the same group that was banned from the scene, back in 2013, for spying on people?

TheEmpathicEar

@snf This will be my first time attempting to install one version of this portable over another. Is this possible?

EDIT: Yet, I did this and my settings were preserved. Q: When my portable starts up, only "Copy" and "Ripper" modes are offered. The other modes are "greyed" out. What I do is choose "Copy" and go through the steps up to selecting a source. Now, I can go back and all the other modes are available. Is this your experience?

Still awaiting for ChVL loader for this release. Hope good news will come soon !!

Archived