[SOLVED] "Insecure connection"

Loboron

When I try and login to my WiFi wireless repeater/extender, it's now telling me that it's "Insecure connection" and won't let me login.

We had a power failure here Baja and I had to reset a few things. I have an Asus wireless router and I can login no problem. The extender/repeater is also an Asus but it won't let me login as the connection is insecure.  I've read that if you put http:// in front of the address it would work.. No it doesn't work. I use Firefox and Chrome for my Browsers. I also attempted this with IE for no avail.

Any ideas or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Ron

Just received a response from Asus after several days.... stated this issue is common with their web sites. stated, if there was power failure / outage some Asus products lose their passwords and need to be reset. He directed me to a location where I could change my Asus password, then I was again able to access my device.. problem solved.

Thank you for your time and replies.

• Replies 4
  • Views 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rahuldohare
51 minutes ago, Loboron said:

When I try and login to my WiFi wireless repeater/extender, it's now telling me that it's "Insecure connection" and won't let me login.

We had a power failure here Baja and I had to reset a few things. I have an Asus wireless router and I can login no problem. The extender/repeater is also an Asus but it won't let me login as the connection is insecure.  I've read that if you put http:// in front of the address it would work.. No it doesn't work. I use Firefox and Chrome for my Browsers. I also attempted this with IE for no avail.

Any ideas or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Ron

can you use any vpn ? when you connect with wifi.

Archived