CCleaner 5.43.6522

anuraag

CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!

Thanks to XenoLord for the update.

Download

• Replies 24
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ajdibi said:

Waiting for portable version.

unzip the installer, throw out all the garbage from it, and create portable.dat with # PORTABLE #

1 hour ago, Samar said:

unzip the installer, throw out all the garbage from it, and create portable.dat with # PORTABLE #

Done - I have uploaded my portable version for others to use.

Site: https://multifilemirror.com
ShareCode: /bcc3hcym87bg/CCleaner%20v5.43.6522%20Portable.7z.html

Please note that portable from ajdibi is just "Free" version not Pro, (I will do a Pro version and post below).

If you want Portable CCleaner PRO v5.43.6522 download below (not made by Portable Appz)

Download Portable CCleaner PRO v5.43.6522
Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/8490754/_CCleaner_Pro_v5.43.6522_Portable.rar.html

TheEmpathicEar

Does the keymaker by CORE work for this version?

On 5/28/2018 at 10:43 AM, angel said:

CCleaner™  5.43.6522 Pro/Tech/Buss/ Retail + CCEnhancer 4.5.2 Multilingual 55 Mb.
Pasword  : K3yg3n
LP7hl.gif

Site:  https://multifilemirror.com
Sharecode[?]:  /47y8l4u028pp/RCC543.7z.html

Password not working for medicine. Both K3yg3n and nsane. Please update.

Error.jpg

I just noticed the old medicine changes it to Pro but the monitoring function will not engage. So the old fix is cosmetic. 

T3rM1nat0Rr3
20 hours ago, icloudsr said:

Password not working for medicine. Both K3yg3n and nsane. Please update.

The password is confusing. Make sure to put a space before entering K3yg3n.

Whether there's an nsane password, I do not know as I didn't venture any further into that ridiculous "Russian Doll" archive. Jeez, I hate zips in zips in zips in zips in zips etc. - a totally stupid method.

pablomarmol

Piriform.CCleaner.Professional.v5.43.6522.Multilingual.x64.Incl.Keymaker-CORE

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/8534496/Piriform.CCleaner.Professional.v5.43.6522.Multilingual.x64.Incl.Keymaker-CORE.rar.html

Note: Read CORE.NFO file.

Yes...I can use firewall to block the program...and it registers...But the monitoring is still grayed out. So I say it's just cosmetic saying registered.

" little changes to newer looking version removed things "...................hi knowledge , may we know which things are removed ?

I mean , is it still safe to use and does it clean just as good as the original CCleaner........??    :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, uffbros said:

Yes...I can use firewall to block the program...and it registers...But the monitoring is still grayed out. So I say it's just cosmetic saying registered.

install program instead using portable/non-installed CCleaner

or rename/delete portable.dat and create fake empty file and rename it to uninst.exe in ccleaner folder to enable checkboxes in GUI

or manually define monitoring settings in registry or ccleaner.ini file

ccleanermon.png

How do I create the blank uninst.exe? I used notepad and changed to all files and then saved as uninst.exe but it is still a text document.

******I googled and found one already made but just would like to know how you make one*****  It worked...Thanks

26 minutes ago, teodz1984 said:

copy nul  uninst.exe

What's that mean?

Archived