Process Lasso Pro 9

Dean213

Dean213

97cc83463896086229d3d855fe0fda27.png

Process Lasso Pro 9

Process Lasso is NOT yet another task manager. It instead contains a fleet of algorithms designed to dynamically boost the performance of your PC and retain responsiveness during high loads. Among them is our famous ProBalance algorithm, which temporarily reduces the priority of troublesome background processes in order to improve PC responsiveness, as shown in real-world and synthetic tests.

Then there is the Bitsum Highest Performance power plan, which is tuned to give you maximum performance when you need it, and IdleSaver to drop you down to a more conservative power plan when you walk away.

Further, the user can automate all kinds of system settings with rules and persistent process priorities, CPU affinities, etc... This is the real deal, make no mistake! It is intended for power-users, but even average users can use it by simply installing it. No further configuration necessary in most cases! Visit https://bitsum.com for more info.

What’s New:

• Tuning for latest CPUs and devices;
  • Improved core utilization display;
  • Graph color customization;
  • A plethora of other incremental improvements.

GOTD PROMO

• Replies 3
  • Views 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

screenshot 131717356384649551.png

I set the windows firewall. But it still gives the same error.

Dean213
58 minutes ago, zoran said:

screenshot 131717356384649551.png

I set the windows firewall. But it still gives the same error.

Hi @zoran.  If you eliminated all the problematic variables on your side, then, bitsum’s server can possibly  be down temporarily. 

I have been using this software since day one (1) and never paid for a license it seems to be a giveaway two (2) to three (3) times per year.

I use it now on Windows 10 Pro seems to work well I removed in from Windows 7 as it caused grief.

Archived