Need help with an hacked Account on darkorbit

anydvd

Hi

A friend of me has been hacked in the online Game called " darkorbit".

The friend was online in the Game and got an Email from microsoft that was unknown activity happend in the Email Account.  Someone from russia has tried different times to get Access in the Email Account.  After 3 times he tried he has Access and then he stole the Account in the Game darkorbit. The friend was in that Time also in the Game, and we saw that the Account from the Game has different Email data as before.  The Hacker changed that Email data 2 times. All Email adresses was changed to yandex.ru 

My question is now.. is there any Chance to Strike back or get otherwise Access to the game? Has someone Experience that can help to get the Account back? 

Thanks for your help. Everyone that wanna help me, can write me PM

• Replies 3
  • Views 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the intergalactic struggle for control of the galaxy, now You know who won and the struggle is over.

knowledge-Spammer

not sure if this is real or fake but i can try and help    how u no is russia much people use yandex  it no ways show its russia

1 hour ago, Kalju said:

It's the intergalactic struggle for control of the galaxy, now You know who won and the struggle is over.

funny

• Crazycanuk locked this topic
  • Administrator

Just to answer the topic author, I doubt anyone else can help you with this. You need to contact the developers about it. Answer all the question mentioning the original email address and such.

Archived