Macrium Reflect 7.1.3196 Image Error

uffbros

I am unable to create an image. After it does the verification I get the following error that I am attaching. I have a 3 week old SSD and it runs great and had done a successful image a week ago. I run Win 10 Home X64. Ran Hard Disk Sentinel and both drives perfect. Any ideas?

Capture.PNG

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ran SFC /scannow and it said it found some corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Here is the log. Can someone tell me what it means and the solution

Update: Unable to post that log as its too big and copy paste won't save either

what is disk raid? How do I fix this problem? I have 150GB of data backed up on there. How would I know what files it is?

4 hours ago, uffbros said:

what is disk raid? How do I fix this problem? I have 150GB of data backed up on there. How would I know what files it is?

was / is there a raid running? normal a good configured level 2 raid for example is fixing errors on one HD by itself

12 hours ago, uffbros said:

I am unable to create an image. After it does the verification I get the following error that I am attaching. I have a 3 week old SSD and it runs great and had done a successful image a week ago. I run Win 10 Home X64. Ran Hard Disk Sentinel and both drives perfect. Any ideas?

Capture.PNG

Hi,

Where is the image stored?

Try to do the same backup by booting the machine from the Macrium Rescue Disk or flash drive.

THERE WAS A STORY ON THE FORUM RECENTLY ABOUT NEWER VERSIONS OF MACRIUM 7 SERIOUS FAILURES...

PERHAPS AN OLDER VERSION COULD HELP ?

6 hours ago, MrZeb said:

Hi,

Where is the image stored?

Try to do the same backup by booting the machine from the Macrium Rescue Disk or flash drive.

Image would be stored on my 2nd internal hard drive..D Drive. I am able to create an image on my external USB 3 drive. I am unable to create image on the D drive for what I have already posted.

If the backup worked last week then you have to found what changed between there and now.

Nothing changed..But here is the bottom line. The server + edition is the only one working right now with the fix so I had no choice to install it. Guess what..Image successful and verified. Mark this closed please.

Archived